· Werewolf/Vampire Judges Reviews ·

____________

Hello judges, participants and readers alike!

Today we bring you the judges' reviews for all the books that were registered into the Werewolf/Vampire genre, winners or no!

Please keep in mind that these are the individual judges opinions, and different judges have different review styles and techniques. If you are not satisfied with your review, we unfortunately cannot do anything more, but we are deeply sorry if you feel that way.

A massive thank you to all the judges who put in so much effort to write these reviews, you guys rock!

_____________

Travelling Sands - Elapeth_Reid

I love this book! It's alluring in its own way and extremely intriguing. Although it's fiction this book shines a light on a real problem like human trafficking. I recommend this book to anyone looking for good literature.

Vaenalo - BlondeBomb365

Original, exciting and hot are a few adjectives describing this drama filled, addictive book. It is really underrated!

The Vengeful Wolf - BooksbyLwordpress

This book has potential. I love the concept of the storyline, a fallen friend leads the MC to be distant and determined to find the person that killed her friend, though there are words that switched around and left out of a sentence that makes it hard to comprehend. With proofreading and editing this story will be great.

Shatter Me - IllenisThorn

I have read this story before and let me say I still love it, you're descriptions are on point and your dialogue is really good, the story line of this book is interesting too it's like a mix of Supernatural, mystery and horror XD i love it, I would work on Character Development because I don't quite see what the MC's goal is.

His Deaf Luna - Allamy14

Your cover was nice and very eye-catching. I appreciated the effort you put into your characters and the family/mates. I also enjoyed how Acacia and Grayson bonded. I thought that was rather cute. However, I did notice a lot of grammatical errors. Other than that I really enjoyed your story.

Twilight Curse - Oneofakindbelike

Right off the bat your story grabbed my attention and wouldn't let go. It had me curious and wanting to know more. The prologue was really good and KEPT me wanting to know more. I enjoyed your version of the whole werewolf/vampire lore and like the whole mystery factor you had going on. Your grammar was really good and I can't wait to read more of your story. It was really good.

Feral Mates - GroovyNinjette

 Though there wasn't a lot to judge you had a very good set up that could lead to a rather good story. I liked Ma'Ryleigh/Makenna or "Rouge" as a character and would love to read more of the story. Especially since chapter one left on a cliffhanger... Anyway I'm interested to see where the story goes.

Rune's Understanding - KarrieBloomer

To start off your summary was interesting and I enjoyed how it had a mysterious factor to it. I really liked your choice of words and the way that you worded things. Especially your metaphors. I was interested to figure out what happened to Rune's siblings. And I really enjoyed the plot to your story and the uniqueness of it.

Black Moons - FrozenImmortality

The book overall is a nice read for werewolf lovers. Though I saw a lot of flaws. First of all, the first chapter did not hook me. I had to read the second chapter to actually get interested. There were few, but terrible grammar errors; including misplaced commas and wrong words. Overall, once you get into it, the story starts to come together and you can kinda guess what might happen next.

The Wolf of The Wilds - HEEdwards

I was not hooked by the cover, but the lettering is very beautiful and the background color compliments most of the book's setting.The story overall has a great message to it. As a matter of fact, I love it. I love the main character and her beliefs. I can also see how the main character will develop in the book. A great story.

Destined to Rule - Mystic_lover93

The story by itself is very interesting. The problem is, it has major grammatical and punctuation errors. I saw wrong words, wrong usage of question marks, over-usage of explanation points, and the whole thing is very informal. It doesn't read like a story at all. More like reading random thoughts from someone's diary. The cover has a very pretty picture on it, but not really eye catching. The first chapter pretty much stated what was what, but didn't give me that urge to read more. While the story had some excitement in it, in the way it was put, it wasn't really. Overall, it's a nice plot.

Semper Tuus - No_Haven

This book has a very interesting plot to it. However, I did notice some grammar & punctuation flaws. I believe there was some conflicting "tenses" going on. It seemed as though the author had a hard time with present tense and past tense, which caused me to not understand things at first glance. Other than that, it seems like a nice read and the story is very hooking at times. Though not all that exciting, I like the fact that it seemed like this story was well thought out ahead of time. The characters and story just seems all in place. So overall, a good read.

The Wolf Infestation - _TheKnownAnonymous

This book has a very interesting plot to it. Almost leads into the horror category according to the events that occur. I think the story would excite readers and hook them at points. This being a Werewolf genre, however, I don't see quite yet. There is still a lot to be found out before anything is clear in the book.Overall, the main character develops quite well.. You see different sides of her and learn more about her as the story goes on. One more thing though, it's sometimes hard to tell who is talking or when it transitions to someone else's point of view. Other than that, this is a good book.

Eternity - elithemysticalauthor

Holy Shit! Why isn't this story UP there and recognized!?! The description reels you and drags you in wondering and in complete awe, the very first paragraph had me actually paying attention to the details and the mystery had me in the waters of my questions. The genre for this story fits the plotline and had that "freaky" aura around it that let me know it was going to be a great story, the cover fit everything and just -- GAh! This story is meant for the vampire genre and gets me excited because there hasn't been any good vampire stories in a long while. Don't stop writing, please.