· R U L E S & G U I D E L I N E S ·

Now we know that rules can be such a drag, but they are necessary and extremely helpful for the people running the show

Now we know that rules can be such a drag, but they are necessary and extremely helpful for the people running the show. Ultimately they will be to your benefit! So here goes. . .

__________

• Your book must have at least three chapters, not including prologues and author notes. Short stories are the only exception.

• Stories must be in English at this point in time.

• You must follow these three accounts CherryQueen55 , XxRiah916Xx along with this account.

• Your book doesn't need to be complete, but as mentioned before it needs to have at least three chapters.

• Absolutely NO bribing the judges. We will hear about it and you will be removed from the contest without hesitation.

• Smut is allowed but books dedicated to smut are not allowed. Please inform us in the entry form if your book is mature.

• Add this book to a public reading list and your library. This is so you can keep up with updates and help promote the awards.

• You are allowed to enter a maximum of two books into the awards, and they must be in different genres.

BE POLITE. If any of the staff hear about any rudeness or negativity your book will be removed from the competition.

• Books with over 50k reads will not be accepted!

• You must tag at least 4 people in your entry form.

___________

Now that we have addressed that, onto the fun stuff... Prizes!

Sorry there are so many rules, but these needed to be said 💓