22. Not So Silent In The Trees

Jack's p.o.v

"Alright campers!" Dallon yells excitedly. "There's only a week left of camp, so instead of activities you will all be able to do whatever you want. You may go swimming, but only if there is a councilor to supervise. Or you can stay in your cabins and just relax before you have to go home."

It was the middle of breakfast when Dallon decided to tell everyone. It made my heart drop to think that there's six and a half days left with Alex, sure I miss my parents and my siblings and everything, but I am going to miss Alex so fucking much when we both have to leave.

The deal we made keeps repeating in my head when ever I'm around him. I couldn't really tell if he was joking or not. It's a crazy idea since we've only know each other for about two months, but I kinda liked the idea of living with Alex. But for all I know that could change in a few years.

What if I don't remember Alex?

What if Alex doesn't remember me?

What if we don't like each other when we're older?

What if we both think it was a stupid idea in the future and never go through with it?

What if I-

I was glad Alex pulled me out of my thoughts before I could over think too much.

"Hey Jack, wanna go to a private part of the camp?" Alex asks with a smug smirk.

"I do love private parts" I tell him with a cocky smile, earning an eye roll from the shorter boy.

He grabs my hand dragging me to the forest where I kissed him for the second time. The place where I made him moan for the first time, it wouldn't be last time either if I had anything I do with it.

Alex pulls me quickly into the forest making sure no one else is around. He leads us to the tree I pressed him against when we went for a hike that one time.

I loved that hike...

"What are we doing h-" I was cut off by Alex pushing me up against the tree and kissing me roughly.

He licks my bottom lip silently asking for entrance which I gladly except, letting him slip his tongue into my mouth. We usually fight for dominance, but this time I gave in extremely easy. I was enjoying the dominant side of Alex, it's a huge turn on if I'm being completely honest.

Our make out session had to come to a pause much to my dismay, so we could breath.

"Lay down" Alex demands breathlessly.

I do what he says and lay down on the dirty ground covered with leaves, dirt, and sticks. Very unsanitary, but at this point of time I don't care in the slightest.

I'm about to get dirty in two different ways.

Alex climbs on top of me straddling my waist. He pulls me up by the collar of my shirt so he can crash his lips onto mine hungrily. He then moves down my jaw line, kissing every part of it, moving on to my neck, kissing and nibbling on a certain spot that creates so much pleasure and probably a large purple mark that I will worry about later.

I bite my lip to suppress a moan.

Alex notices what I'm doing and gives me a devilish look. "That's no fun Jacky boy" he Whispers in my ear causing me to shiver. It's crazy how a persons voice can turn me on.

He grinds down on me rubbing our lower halves together, causing much needed friction between us.

I let out a loud moan of surprise.

"There we go" he smiles, feeling accomplished.

He attacks my lips again slipping his hands under my shirt and feeling my torso. His cold hands caressing my hot body. He wasted no time pulling off my shirt and throwing it behind him mindlessly.

"Someone's eager" I joke.

"Yeah, it's the both of us" he retorts.

"Touché..."

Returning the favor I pull off his hoodie and his shirt at once, throwing them to the side like he had done to mine.

Breathless I rest my head against his. We're both pretty excited down there if you know what I mean. And I just want to make sure that we're both ready for this.

"Are we going through with this?" I ask softly, looking into his eyes awaiting his answer.

"O-only if you want to" he says nervously. He pulls back, leaning away from me "It's ok if you don't, I mean-"

I cut him off by kissing him on the lips. "Fuck yeah I want to!"

"Great" he smiles innocently. "Now take off your shorts" he cooes, dropping his innocent act, we both know he's not.

My shorts were easy to slide off and so were Alex's, leaving both of us in a thin protection of fabric called boxers.

I don't like that one bit.

He palms me through my black cotton boxers, making me groan from the wonderful feeling. His hands feel like magic and I want more of it.

I guess he read my thoughts because next thing I know he's slipping his hands into my boxers and taking hold of my dick. Moving his hand agonizingly slow, he starts to rub me from base to tip.

"F-fuck Alex faster" I whimper.

"I have a better idea" he teases.

He yanks my underwear off exposing me completely. I didn't feel too insecure because he pulled his off soon after as well.

And damn was it a nice view.

I bit my lip watching him intently. The younger boy takes my tip in his mouth, slightly licking at the slit earning a slutty moan from me. Alex smirks and takes more of me in, swirling his tongue around my dick only making me moan louder. I was scared someone would hear us, but at the same time I really didn't fucking care at this particular moment.

I felt him moan against me only turning me on more, which I didn't know was possible at this point. At this rate I'm not gonna last very long.

"Alex" I warn, at loss of words. He nods showing he understands and pulls away from me before I finish.

"Are you 100% sure you wanna do this?" Alex asks one more time.

I peck him on the lips. "Yes!"

(that's as much smut as you get, this is the limit. This probably sucks because I'm and asexual virgin who's bad at writing, but bare with me alright.)