Before reading

Before reading:

Hello!

Okay, so thank you for checking this story out and giving it a chance. It means a lot to me. Your support makes me happy and bubbly, and yeah, I should stop.  

I hope you enjoy it. It is a long, sort of dark and sad story about a girl whose personality is based on my own. She will have to overcome a lot of her personal demons and someone else's, Eleanor's. This story is not exactly a fan-fiction, it barely includes One Direction. They are not important here. This is Eleanor's story. This story is very important for me, so any criticism is welcome because I want it to be the best it can be. 

Having said that, there are some rules:

1. Do not advertise here. Your comment will be deleted. There are places where you can advertise, my story is not one of them. It is rude and it shows how you are just using me and my story to get noticed. I never did that to anyone so I do not accept anyone doing it to me.

2. Do not steal my idea. The ideas I use to write might be cliche, but I always give them a personal twist and I can tell when you have stolen my idea. So do not even attempt to do it. Your actions can result in a law suit. If you read something else that is similar or the same to my story here or in any other site, please let me know. I have put a lot of effort into this story and it is not fair to have someone stealing my stories and even getting credit for an idea that is not their own.

3. If you see this  story anywhere else in this site or somewhere else, let me know please. I have not authorized for this or any other of my stories to be published anywhere else. It would mean a lot to me if you let me know if you see something similar or the exact same story somewhere else.

4. Do not be rude. I am just a teenager writing and English is not my first language. Of course I make mistakes and I give some twists to the stories you might not like. I accept constructive criticism, but if all you are going to do is post a rude comment, just, do not. If you do and you cross the line of respect, I will block you. So, let's keep everyone happy and just limit ourselves to not curse -even though my stores do include a bit or cursing- or insult anyone, okay?

Well, having said that, I really hope you like my story. You are more than invited to leave your comments and point out any mistakes or ideas. I hope you like it and I hope you enjoy your reading.

Follow me on my social networks if you please!

Instagram: evazamrazil

Twitter: evazamrazil

Tumblr: weirdthingshappenman

 All Rights Reserved © evalooks4walle

This story's copyrights are all rights reserved. It is my story and plagiarism will not be tolerated. Your actions could result in a lawsuit, save us both the trouble.