Seven

After about an hour of driving , we finally came to a motel. "Wow" I said sarcastically. It was called "motel Samantha" we walked in with our suitcases to the front desk. The guy was old and fat , he had a hairy chest and a white vest in with stains down it. His hair was messy and he was chewing a toothpick.

"Hey , can I have a room please" he looked at me , "with two separate beds" he added. A part of me was disappointed but the other part of me was relieved, even though he's hot af I've only known him for like 3 hours.
"I'm sorry but we only have 3 rooms left. We have a single room a king or a queen." He said he hasn't took his eyes of me the whole time.

Ethan caught onto him staring and pushed me behind him. Awww he was so protective. The guy sighed . "Okay I'll take the king" Ethan finally said.

"Okay I'll need a name and signature" he hands Ethan a clipboard.

Once he signs it he hand us a key.
"Room 293 . Take the first right the second left down that hallway" he said . Ethan picked up my bag and his. He led me down the hallway.

We unlocked the door and entered, the room wasn't that bad to be honest. "I'm going to have a shower," I say to him smiling. "Okay , want me to join" he says smirking. "I would you see , but I've only known you for like 5 minuets" I say laughing. He pouts "it's actually 6 minuets , get it right." He says laughing.

I get into the shower . The Luke warm water hits my body , I wash my hair with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner it smells sooo good after that I wash my body with my lemon body wash, once it's all off my body I wash my face. I turn the shower off and ohh shit I've forgot my pajamers. "Ethan." I say creeping my head through the door , "ethannn" I say a little louder. He's laying on the bed , oh shit he's asleep. I quickly make sure the towel around my body and my head is secure before walking out. I grab my suitcase and shuffle the things inside looking for pajarmers.

"YESS!" I say in achievement . Ethan rolls over , phew he's still asleep. But as I turn around I knock the lampshade of the bedside table , Ethan sits up in an instant , pulling a gun out of his pocket. In shock my towel falls down . I quickly bend down to grab it but I was bare for about 3 seconds.

"Close you eyes!" I shout "ahhh I'm sorry" he says hesitantly bringing his hands up to his eyes his fingers parting , so he can still see me. We're both laughing now , he puts his gun on the table and picks the lamp up , I remember that I'm still only in a towel , I run to the bathroom , pajarmers in my hand. Turn back and lean on the door, "what the fuck just happened" I whisper . I proceed to dry myself and I get changed into my comfy ass pj's .

When I walk out Ethan isn't wearing a shirt , his back muscles tense up , as he here's me walk behind him, but then he relaxes as he sees me in the corner of his eye. I smile "like what you see" he says laughing . "Yer I do , did you like what you saw" I say in revenge. He throws his hands up "I didn't see nothing" he says laughing his face turning red . "Ohh really , because you face is telling me differently." I say he grabs some shorts and turns around he leans down and whispers in my ear "I did baby , I did" and with that I hear the bathroom door slam and the sound of running water hit the shower floor.