Eleven

PLAY SONG WHEN I TELL YOU TO BISHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yes" he replied. "I think it's time to tell you why I came and got you." He sighed. "Yeah I think so too" I say smiling not wanting to. Make him mad or whatever.

"So." He begins. "Your grayson's lawyer and against you he knew he would get death penalty so he told me....he told me to kill you so I went to. That's why I got you in the back of my van and when I saw you I realised I couldn't , I thought you were the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." I look at him tears in my eyes . "C..carry on" I manage to say between breaths. "So the next day I went to the prison to tell Grayson that I'd killed you , or he would have done something much worse, but someone told him , he found out you are alive and now his gang is after you ... Well us , I chose you over the gang." He went quiet.

"W...why did you choose me over you gang , you have known them you whole life." I reply . "Because I didn't want them to hurt you." He says hugging me.

PLAY THE SONG!!!!!!!

"I ...I need some air" I say getting and opening my suitcase. "Paige please." He says looking at me with wide eyes.
"I ... I think I'm going to stay with my parents for a while. I need time to process this." I reply putting my jeans on. I carry on getting dressed he sat dow on the bed processing me leaving.

"Paige , I ...I can keep you safe , I need to keep you safe I won't be able to live with my self if you get hurt." He says his eyes watering up. "I'm sorry" I say
Zipping up my suitcase. He gently holds my wrist. He's on his knees. "Paige I need you , don't leave me"
He pleads.  "I ...I'm sorry" I say trying not to look back. I hear him crying. "Paige please , you need to stay in my life your the best thing that has happened to me , don't leave me like everyone else!" He's sobbing now.

I can't , I can't stay I need to leave. "Paige  i...I love you!" He shouts. I turn around his forehead is now on the floor and his hands either side supporting him. I drop my suitcases , he looks up , hearing the crashes of the suitcase I run up to him and embrace him in a hug, he tightly wraps his arms round me. The smell of his cologne it's , so , so wonderful. I feel so safe , "i ..I love you too" I say , he brings his head up from the crease in my shoulder , smiles and kisses me on the lips. Soft and light , different from the last , it's like the fist time all over again , I still have the butterflies. I now know for sure I can't leave him. I can't live without you either.