Sixteen

Grayson's Pov
God damn it I knew she was alive. I can't believe my brother lied to me. I'm sitting in my cell rubbing my jaw. I start walking around in circles wondering what I'm going to do. I see Steve walk past, "Hey , is there any way you can get me to liv" I say to him . "What's in it for me" he says smirking. "You want money , a wife , you name it, it's yours" I say.

"Okay I'm head of security so I'm going to say I'm taking you to death row to choose how you want to die . We leave here early in the morning got it." He says "got it" I say smiling.

It's six am and I'm on the way to the warehouse to see liv , once I get there she runs up to me and kisses me , I bite her lip. She pulls away , smiles and leads me to the bedroom. She sits on top of me and starts so grind on me. God damn this is why I missed her. I grabbed her by the hips and guided her to the bed. She sits on top of me. I take of her top and massage her breast. "Oh my god" she says as she looks down , she can feel my bulge. After about 20 minuets I tell her the plan.

"So I have connections on there where abouts , you going to plant a bomb on there car , in hope that Ethan will die , is they both die than that's sorted but let's hope Ethan dies if not then he'll be ok deaths door , do whatever ever you can do to kill him , then bring Paige to me I'll sort her out." I say smirking.

She claps her hands, she's even more crazier and bad than I am. "You are my queen" I say "and god help anyone who disrespects MY queen" I shout the my to show that she is mine and if anyone touches my property there dead.

"Time to go , the other guards are getting suspicious" he says covering his eyes. "I'll be ready in 5" I gently lift liv if the top of me and start to get dressed.

Once I'm dressed I give her one last kiss. "I'll miss you" she says "I'll miss you too," I say kissing her on the lips " make daddy proud" I say meaning about the plan "oh daddy has nothing to worry about" she says winking , in a matter of no time I'm back in the van and on my way to the prison.

You might be thinking why I want to kill my brother , my own twin, well he disrespected me , he lied to me , he's not being let of easy. I laugh to myself , Paige is going to be one sorry bitch.