Twentyone

PLAY THE SONG WHEN I TELL YA.

Paige's PoV
He walked towards me , he was slow but eager. He roughly grabbed my arm and yanked me up , he pushed me against the interior of the van. He grabbed the zip tie and tied up my hands , he pulled it as tight as it could go. I could already feel them bruising. He put a blind fold over my head . "Please don't put it on me." I say tears escaping my eyes. He slapped me across the face "shut the FUCK up" he yelled. He pulled the blind fold over my eyes and grabbed my hair and chucked me to the ground.

I thought he was leaving but boy was I wrong , what did I do to deserve this. He pushed me on the ground so my belly was on touching the cold , dirty floor. I hear him undo his zipper , "p...please don't do this." I say , he continues, I feel his hand around my waste trying to undo my trousers , he finds the button and zip ,he pulled my trouser down so my underwear was showing , I tried to escape out of his grasp but it was no use , in a matter of no time he was thrusting in and out of me , it was nothing like me and Ethan , Ethan was soft and gentle , he made sure I was okay , jack was rough , he pulled me up by my waist so I was now on my knees, he pulls out I feel his warm liquid on my back. He gets up and laughs , he pulls on his trousers , slams the van door , I hear the driver side door open , the engine started and we left the hospital.

Leo's PoV
We all sit in the car silently, it's been about 10 minuets since jack and Paige entered the back of the van. Just as I say that the van door swings open and jack jumps out , he's tugging on his zipper. What has he done to her.

PLAY DA SONG PLEASE.

Paige's PoV
I lay in the van , I pull my trousers up . I lean my head on the back of the van , the van bumps and shakes as we drive along. I cry at the thought of what has just happened, the guy who saved me from trying to kill myself , has just raped me. I close my eyes , the pain is unbearable, I kick my legs in frustration. "Ethan , please come back." I wipe the tears from my cheek. I close my eyes.

Ethan is standing in front of me , he reaches his hands out and I reach for them, "don't leave me again" I say to him , he pulls me into a hug . "I never left you" he says kissing my forehead , I look up at him , he smiles "we will be together soon Paige , I promise" he says , "but you can't give up , you have got to carry on living." He says Tears slip from my eyes. "How am I supposed to live if your not here with me." I say to him . "I am here , I'll always be by your side." He says smiling. "But I cant Ethan" I say. "It's not your time yet Paige , you must stay , you must , your too young to fragile to leave." He says , a single tear leaves his eye and runs down his jaw line. "I love you so much." He says "I love you too" I say tightly wrapping my arms around his body.

I open my eyes , I'm in a dark room , a single light bulb is swaying side to side. I look around , I try to adjust my eyes to the darkness. I see a dark figure walk towards me , he's playing with a knife in his hand , spinning the point on his finger.

"Finally , shes awake."