Nineteen

Paige's PoV
I stared at Ethan , with anticipation, I wanted him to wake up so badly , I waited and waited but he didn't , I stood there my hand in his , but his eyes remained closed. I bit my lip to stop me from crying , but it just made it worst. I was a walking , talking waterfall , and I was about to run dry.

The doctors leave me alone. "Ethan" I say I couldn't get anymore words out. "I need to you to wake up." I don't know what else to say. "The world needs your smile , your beauty." I open my mouth but shaky breaths are all that leave. "I can't live without you, you all I want , your all I have." I kiss his hand and leave the room , I need to get some air.

I slowly walk outside and leave the Hospital. I sit on the curb and put my head in my hands. I shut my eyes tightly and large drops of water exit. I feel a tap on my shoulder , I look up to see a familiar face , her hair is pulled back into a tight pony tail and she's wearing leather pants and a red crop top. I stand up. "Your...that girl who was crying in the bathroom , and the one who slapped me." I say backing away. "And I'm also the girl who placed the bomb on the car and cut Ethan's oxygen tubes." She says laughing. She sighs and stops. "Now you see my baby daddy wants to see you , so we leave now. Sound good, oh and it's Olivia by the way." She says pulling something out of her back pocket. I run Past her and enter the hospital. I run upstairs and take a couple of turns until I reach Ethan's room. But he's gone.

I slow down from running , I walk up to the nurse with a clip board. "E...Ethan Dolan" I say "he was in that room." I point to the empty room. "I'm sorry hunny , his heart stopped working , he's in the morgue." She has a unusual look on her face , it soon becomes blurred from the tears in my eyes.

I stand up and walk like a zombie , I walk out the hospital and see Olivia , I don't even care , I walk straight past her  not caring what she is going to do, shock waves over her. I continue walking , I walk straight , car horns feel my ears as I walk out onto the main road. I carry on not caring , I feel a muscular man pull me back. He turns me around. "What the fuck are you trying to do." He says "huh?" He continues, "answer me!" He yells making me flinch , I look up and see Olivia , Kian , Nate , kaydi and Leo , they all have a look of complete horror on there face. The man who still has his arms round me I don't recognise. He has dark brown hair that's combed perfectly , his dark eyes staring into mine , he has a jacket on but takes it off as he realises I'm shivering. He has tattoos on his rock hard arms. He looks at me concern in his eyes.

"I'm jack by the way." He says a slight smile curls upon his lips.