Fifteen

I slowly walk into the small room which Ethan was laying in. I grabbed his hand And held it tightly. "Ethan" I breathed out "where do I start" tears don't not fall , I have cried so much , my head is pounding and all my tears have been cried. I have only just realised that my clothes are torn and dirty , my hands are cut up pretty bad and I have a large wound on my cheek bone, my lip is cut too but I didn't care about myself , all my emotion , all my thoughts where on Ethan.

I gently rubbed my thumb over his hand. The room was silent other than the faint beep of his heart on the machine. "I ... I understand , if you want to go , if living is too much pain , and if you can't carry ok than I want you too know that it's okay , it's okay" I cry out.

"But I want you to live , I want that more than anything in this cruel world, this can't be the end for you. It just can't." 

I heard the door open , "excuse me Mrs Dolan , we need to run some test" a male voice said , I nodded my head turned around and left. I walked outside , Leo , kaydi , kian and Nate where all sitting down , they all stared at me. "Paige?...." kaydi said I looked up and curved my lip and tiny bit , but I winced in Pain as I stretched the wound. "Maybe you should see a doctor to get that cleaned up." Leo said. I couldn't move , I couldn't walk. I've realised now how much pain I was in not mentally but physically.

My legs collapsed underneath me , i cane down like a ton of bricks. I was about to hit my head until large male hands caught me, it wasn't Nate or Kian, but a doctor. He got a wheelchair and gently sat me down. I grabbed onto Leo. I didn't know who this man was. "It's okay , I'm a doctor , look" he pointed to his badge , I hesitantly let go of Leo. I asked them to come with me and they all got up , Nate stayed incase anything happened to Ethan. I don't want to go get fixed up I didn't care.

I was staring at the doctor , he was big build and had big muscles , he was handsome, but nothing compared to Ethan. Once we got to a little room at the end of the hall , he pushes me inside. The others sat down on the chairs and he lifted me up in the bed. Being careful to not hurt me. He turned around for a little while and got some supplies , wipes , bandages , e.g.

Once he was finished he lifted me back into the wheelchair. "Now give us a smile" he said smiling wide I juts stared at him. He laughed , "okay , well here" he gave me a sticker saying 'brave girl' It was pink and had thumbs up on it I smiled.

"There we go , there's the smile I've been waiting for." He says talking to me like I'm a child. He's Only being nice I said to myself. I need to start thinking more positive , how the hell can I do that when I juts watched the boy I LOVE get blown up.

He looks at me "smile more it looks good on you" he winks , my smile drops quickly . "Too much" He says hesitantly
"Ya , to much" I say , my voice is dry and croaky , he gets me some water o drink the whole thing in 1 big gulp.

He wheeled me back to the room where Ethan was in , Nate wasn't there , just as I said that Hey came walking back with crisps and chocolate from the vending machine. He handed me a chocolate bar , but I couldn't , if I ate I would be sure to throw up. "Paige , you need to eat." Said Nate , but I couldn't . He just shook his head playfully.

They all event home tonight , I needed some alone time with Ethan. So I stayed there , just me and him. I fell asleep , on his bed with him , I was hanging of the edge a bit but I didn't care. All I cared about was him , and him only.

I fell asleep at 12:00 , I heard the door open but I thought it was juts the doctor so I drifted into a uneasy slumber.

Olivia's PoV
I walked into the room , Paige was sleeping bu Ethan's side , they looked kinda cute , but not for long. I hesitantly walked up to Ethan and saw his lifeless body laying there , his finger interlocked with Paige's. God I hate her. She is an enemy to my boyfriend , so she's an enemy to me.

I picked up a pair of scissors from the tray , I walked over and cut his oxygen tubes in half , I smiled proudly at my self before leaving the room , like a shadow , no one even noticing me , know one even knowing I was there.

So what the fucks gonna happen now ? God Paige you need to make this book more happy 😂 anyway imma go write some more byeeee love Paige xXx

Mwah 💋 xoxo