Thirtyone

A tear slides down my cheek as I recognise the beautiful silhouette, I made it , I am now with Ethan , Ethan Grant Dolan. We will be together forever at last. He grabs me and bridal carries me , just what I always wanted him to do, I rest my head in his arms. He tenses as I feel myself growing weaker , why am I growing weaker, I'm in heaven. Aren't I ?

"A....am I in heaven?" I ask through trembling , hitched breaths. I see Ethan look down at me, I must be dead . Ethan's dead. I'm dead and now where together. Ethan grabs a phone from his pocket , he dials a number and his eyes look at me in confusion , "yes , hello my girlfriend has tried to commit suicide." He shouts frantically down the phone.

I'm confused why is he doing this, why isn't he happy to see me. I don't take notice of what they say because my brain is trying to fit together a puzzle , and come up with a reasonable explanation but only 1 thing comes to mind.

I'm not dead , Ethan's not dead. And now It's my time to leave him ... forever.

He carefully placed me in the car and jumps into the drivers seat , he slams his foot down and we drive for a bout 2 minuets before sirens echo through the deserted road. I feel my heart flutter and beats slow down , oxygen seems to run out and large muscly arms wrap round my tall frame. I'm shivering so much that my muscles ache , I'm wearing shorts and a vest. Nothing is making sense , Ethan is supposed to be dead.

Ethan jumps in the back of the ambulance with me abandoning his cherry red car on the side of the road. 3 panicked paramedics are running around , nothing hurts , I look up as they place needles and a mask over my face , my wondering eyes noticed a slumped body over in the corner , Ethan's leg is shaking up and down and his head is hanging low. I look up , I see the stars , I know I'm now dying , but why is it taking so long. The stars are beautiful , but there not real , I may be on my death bed but I'm not stupid. I should be sad about leaving Ethan , I am so selfish but I can't hide the fact that I feel numb . I feel no emotion , I think that all my sadness has been bottled up for so long that it's just dissolved in my blood.

Millions of bright flickering dots cover the sky , the black background makes them shine even brighter . Not long after the stars appear they leave. Leaving a trail of empty black nothingness. My heart pounds one more time before the black room suffocates me.

************************************

Ethan's PoV
How am I going to tell Paige that I'm alive , that's if she makes it.

I found her lying on the couch with a empty bottle of pills and water , the memories flood through my brain , I can't get her out of my head. I can't believe I didn't tell her sooner that I was alive , that I had connections too , just like Grayson , I faked death , but I have tricked death too many times and now he has taken my one and only love , he has taken not only my world but my whole universe and it's all my fault.

If she dies , then I will never be able to carry on. It's all my fault she got into this mess anyway. I look up as the moving vehicle comes to a halt. I get up and follow the frantic paramedics , needles and tubes coming out of Paige's arms. I follow swiftly but soon enough I'm locked out the room and 4 more doctors follow Paige's body. I sit down. It's time to play the waiting game.

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE IN FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR ALOT HAS HAPPEND IN MY SHITTY LIFE AND IM SPRRY ABOUT THE SHITTY CHAPTERS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

MWAH 💋

Love Paige xoxo