Six

Paige's POV
Okay , this is it I'm gonna die , goodbye mum , goodbye dad , it's been a fun ride. "Paige open the god damn door it's cold outside" he starts to chuckle, that makes me chuckle . Ohh shit I remember that laugh. "Ethan go away!" I shout.

"Paige come on I need to tell you something!" He shouts , but it's muffled. Because if the big wooden door blocking our paths.

"Paige .... please . I need to see you , I need to explain . I know you have read the files." He paused

I didn't answer , I heard the distant sound of his footsteps on the gravel. I heard them run and a slam on the door before I knew it I could see a sweaty Ethan and broken door.

"Ethan my mother fucking door." I say and smile. "Well you didn't let me in" he said. He eyes trailed to my table where the files where thrown all over the table. I ran over there , he ran too, he beat me to them and before I knew it he picked up the files and stuffed them in the briefcase.

I was confused to what he was doing."Hey w..what are you doing" I say . He ignores me , he walks out the door with the files and chucks the brief case outside , then carelessly flicks a lighter and chucks the lighter on the brief case , flames engulfing the case Instantly. He walked over and smiled " so you need to come with me." He says "where's your room" he continues . I ignore him. He stands there hands on his hips , tapping his foot on the floor. "Paige where is your room?" He says shouting a bit louder. "Fine" He says then heads up the stairs I run after him. It's like he knows every room of this house like the back of his hand.

He enters my room and takes the suitcase out from under my bed . He goes into my closet and stuffs most of my clothes in there. "Paige I need you to pack all you stuff , and I'll tell you the rest in the car," I stand there my arms crossed "god damn it , why are you so stubborn , just co operate please" he looks at me with pleading eyes. I start to pack my stuff . He smiles in relief.

I bend down and empty my underwear draw in my suitcase. I zip it up and get my mini version of the suitcase out. I get my makeup , ladies things , and essentials , I finally go under my bed and get a box full of savings . Ethan looks at me "aww mon amour , you don't need money" he says I raise my eyebrow. "I'm in a gang , I have more money than the president" he says. I take it anyway , not wanting to be a burden. I get my shoes and stuff them in. I'm about to take them down stairs when Ethan carries them for me. His hand touched mine. Omg WHY DO I HAVE BUTTERFLIES.!! I scream in my head excitedly.

I get my car keys , just incase. He leads me to his car , he puts my suitcases in the boot , and opens the door for me. I sit down and just enjoy the ride , I'm worried about the events that are going on , I wonder what's happening. He stares at me ever so often and just smiles at me. "I'll tell you everything soon Paige I promise, you just have to do what I say and trust me , then everything will be okay" he says reassuring me , he places his hand on my hand, he intertwines our fingers and gently draws circles with his thumb on my hand.

"Ethan" I say
"Yeah"
"What does 'mon amour' " I ask

He laughs slightly "my love" he reply's with.

Omg my fucking heart.

So sorry for the shitty chapter !!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Love Paige

Mwah 💋 xoxo