Seventeen

Olivia's PoV
I sat in my car and watched as the bomb went of . Ethan jump on top of Paige protecting her . Pathetic. Mine and Grayson's love is so more realistic I mean of course Ethan is going to die ha I love it.

I patiently wait for the ambulance to take Ethan away , aww poor Paige she's crying. She's such an ugly crier , damn she looks like a drowned dog. I giggle to myself. Once the ambulance leaves I follow it , but I'm careful so it doesn't look suspicious.

I wait and wait for the nurse to give information about Ethan to Paige. She just sits there silently to whole entire time. So apparently Ethan only has a 10% chance of surviving, but that's still 10% more than I want it to be.

Once it's night time and poor Paige is all alone boo hoo , I head to Ethan's room, Paige is asleep next to him, but because of her fat ass she's hanging of the bed. I look around for something , anything. Yes I say in my head a pair of scissors, I walk over to Ethan and cut his oxygen tubes in half. "Chop , chop" I whisper to myself. I put the scissors back and leave as quickly and quietly as possible. Oh daddy will be so proud. I smile to myself.

Kaydi's PoV
We have all just left the hospital. Paige said she wanted some alone time and I understand why. I mean poor Ethan, I don't want to loose hope but there's no chance he will survive. Leo and Kian came back to our house this evening and they slept in our guess room. And man I wished they had slept at there own house because, kian moans so damn loud.

Me and Nate head to bed , its late , and it's been a hell of a long day. I lay my head on Nate's chest "do you think Ethan will be okay" I ask him , he strokes my hair and twiddles it round his fingers. "Everything will be fine in the end , and if it's not fine , then it's not the end." He says . "Damn Nate , you could be a motivational speaker." I say we both laugh. "No but on a serious note , do you think he'll survive." I say tears now in my eyes at the thought. "Ethan's strong , he'll get through this." He says. "How do you know he's strong." I say now moving my head so I'm facing him. "Kaydi , I've haven't been completely honest with you." He says sighing. "What" I shoot up . "Are .... are you cheating , do you not love me ." Many scenario is fly into my head.

"No , no nothing like that" he says. "Phew" I say moving back into his arms. "Then what is it" I say cheerfully.

"Well , I'm.................."

TOO BE CONTINUED

So imma try and do cliff hangers now but yall probably know what's coming 😂😂 anyways imma wright more , maybe , probably not goodnight

Love Paige xXx

Mwah 💋