Four

Paige's POV
"W..what" I say shocked at his last statement. "That's it ,pretty boy times up", the guards lift him up and take him away. That was the last fucking Time I'm gonna come and see his gangster ass.

I leave the prison , without the answers I needed. It's 4 pm . I head back to the firm and I'm greeted by a very angry , and red faced perv , oh wait that's just Nathan . "Where have you been Paige?" He shouts, Everyone in the lobby looking at us. "I was...errm I went.... to" he cut me off "save it Paige I know where you went , your fired" he cut his hands through the air , "your done , get your stuff and go home" he continued

"Wait , your kidding me ? , it's your fault I went to the fucking prison , you didn't give me any information" I shout at him , he's walking away now , and I'm struggling to keep up.

"Paige you know that's confidential." He says giving me a stern look , his face lightens up. "Damn your hot when your angry." He reply's . Oh yes maybe this could work if I hook up with him I could find the information about Grayson in his office. I've just got to play along.

I smile "and your hot when you yell at me" i say I find myself grinding my teeth together in hope I don't cringe or gag. "Wanna go to your office" I say and wink , I lead the way , he slaps my ass as I walk in front of him. I bite my lip. We arrive at his office , the firm is quite , or course it's Tuesday , everyone goes home at 3pm on a Tuesday . I'm pulled out of my thoughts by him grabbing my wrists . He's hurting me, but I really need this information and my job , it's my whole life. He locks the door and shuts the blinds. I can't believe I'm doing this.

He picks me up and places me on the desk I unbutton his shirt , his muscles are fucking fabulous. He starts so kiss me , it's not nice he's going to fast , his lips are cold and slimy , he pokes his rough tongue at my lips , forcing it inside my mouth. I clasp onto the desk , praying I don't gag . He pulls back looks at me and smiles he starts to take his trousers off , I look around desperately trying to find that fucking brief case ... BINGO it's by his chair. He puts on a condom. I close my eyes and hope something , anything will save me. *knock , knock ,knock* yesss !!! The cleaner.

"Now what!" He gets dressed and opens the door I quickly run over to his chair and pick up the brief case. He finishes talking to the cleaner. "Now , where were we ?" He says burying his face in my boobs. "Umm , the cleaner kinda ruined it , how bout tomorrow ?" I say . He sighs , "okay see at you at work" he kisses me on the lips. I grab my coat and cover up the brief case, and run out , run down the stairs , through the lobby and into my car.

I sit back and relax on my seat. I remember what juts happened, I feel bile rising in my throat , open my door and threw up on the floor. "Ahh , I feel so much better." I say to myself. I start my engine and sing my soul out the whole way home.

When i reach home , I feel like someone else is here , like I'm being watched almost. I get out my car ignoring the feeling and lock the door. I'm about to open my front door when I feel a clasp around my throat , I drop everything. I'm being carried into a van but he doesn't get in the drivers seat , he gets in the back with me.

I haven't even had time to process what is gong on. He comes into the light and rips his mask off , he's gorgeous , he has a stand of blue hair at the front of his gorgeous black hair. It's scruffy but it looks good. He has a birth mark in his cheek and he has a perfect jawline. Man I could cut my finger on that. He has dark chocolate eyes and strawberry coloured plump lips. Damn i would kiss those if it weren't for our current situation.

He just stared at me and a slight smile grew on his face as he realised he was smiling at me too.

Ethan's POV
She was beautiful , we stared into each other's eyes for what felt like eternity her big blue eyes where captivating, her long blonde hair fell over her shoulders carelessly, her big lips where a dark shade of pink and her cheek bones where stained with a tear or two. I snapped out of my thoughts , I heard a voice a beautiful , terrified voice.

Paige's POV
Even though he was my fucking dream man , he reminded me of someone , "g..Grayson" I spoke he looked at me puzzled. "Grayson , I'm not Grayson" He spoke gently . "Oh" I replied , "I'm Ethan his twin brother" he replied , "what am I doing here" I asked he paused for a moment.

Ethan's POV
Shit what am I going to say , ahhh what do I do . "Ermmm are you Sara ?" I ask pretending I was trying to kidnap someone else. "N..no" she said then laughing a little I then laugh . "Well I'm so sorry ......this is awkward, I have seemed to get the wrong person , well you see I'm a .....I'm a stripper and a part of the scene is to kidnap someone." I say hoping she'll believe it. "Ohh .. no it's okay" she says . I feel so bad for lying to her but I can't kill her. She's so unique. I had to let her go , killing her would break me.

Paige's POV
He helps me out the van and apologies , he also gives me his number , he says sorry again and then gets back into his van and drives away.
"Result" I say jumping up into the air , I grab the brief case that fell on my floor , open the door and place the case on my table. "I'll read you tomorrow" I say to myself and I head to bed.