Eight

After about 30 mins Ethan comes out with wet hair dangling over his face , he leans over and towel drys is for a little. "Hey Paige you take the bed and I sleep on the couch" he says I can't let him pay for the room and then leave me a king size bed while he sleeps on a tiny couch , errm no that's not how it works.

"No , no I'll take the couch" I say jumping out of the bed , "Paige get on the damn bed" he says laughing "okay then just share the bed" I say smiling I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks , I blush over literally everything.  "You sure" He reply's with a expression on his face that I can't quite read.

He jumps on the bed and whacks me with a pillow , "pillow fight" he yells and starts tickling me , I grab a pillow and whack him , he's still pinned me down and is tickling my ribs. "E..ethan , s..s... stop .. I c ..can't breath." I finally get my words out. "Okay but you better not hog the cover , or that will happen again" he says with a toothy smile added on the end.

We finally quiet after hours of laughing , and the owner coming round 3 times because he had complaints of us being too loud. It our fault that We are so fucking funny. I looked at my phone 1:37 am , I put it on silent and lay there , I slowly drift of to sleep.

I'm running down a hall way , and I see a figure at the end , the figure is sitting on a chair , he turns towards me and takes of his mask. "Well Paige , it looks like today is your last day on earth" he laughs like a psycho. He starts walking towards me , loaded gun in his hand. I try to run but I can't my legs hurt , they feel like jelly . I feel like I'm running but I'm walking slowly , he catches up to me and throws me in the ground "g ... Grayson please" I say now tears escaping my eyes like my life depended on it.

He brings up the gun points it at my head and *bang* "ahhhhhhhhhhh"
I'm screaming , I'm sweating hot and the rooms dark , until a very confused and tired looking Ethan turns on the lampshade. He rubs his face , his eyes squint as they adjust to the brightness of the room "are you okay" he asks , he wipes the tears of my cheek with his thumb. "Bad dream" he says pulling me into a hug. "It felt so real" I say feeling myself relax in his warm embrace. "I know I get them all the time , Grayson videos it" he says with a slight laugh , I tense at his name , Ethan feels this because he pulls me in closer . I'm now laying on his shoulder , his arm wrapped around tightly. I feel so warm , so protected.

Ethan's POV
Where laying here now for what seems like hours , I eventually turn the light of and I feel her head become heavy against my shoulder. She must be asleep. I kiss her forehead. I slowly close my eyes. God what the hell is this girl doing to me , I'm turning soft Think to myself. What if Grayson finds out she's alive , he'll kill her , god knows how , what will he do to me. I don't care about myself at this moment all I care about is Paige , and Paige's safety , god She's so perfect . I'm falling for her  and I can't I'm too dangerous.

Thanks for reading , I think I'm gonna start posting little chapters but a lot of them at a time because this just suits me better , goodnight love you !!

Love Paige

Mwah 💋 xoxo