Eighteen

Kaydi's PoV
"Your a what" I say.
"I'm a wizard kaydi" he says laughing. I can't help but laugh too. "A what" i respond. After we had stopped laughing I frowned, "no seriously , what are you?" I say. "I always knew this day would come" he replied. "Well I guess I've got to tell you" he proceeded. "I'm ...I'm in _________" He breathes out reluctantly.

Paige's PoV
I'm woke up by a man carrying me outside. He places me on the chair in the waiting room. I shoot up , Im confused and disoriented. The man rushes back inside. I stand up and run to the door , but he closes it just inches before I've made it in. The world starts to spin and come crashing down. A large group of doctors come out with Ethan on the bed, my heart stops. "W....what." I can't get the words out. My breathing becomes fast , little breaths escape my mouth. A woman ushers me to sit down, she puts my hand in hers and closes her eyes, she opens them. "I'm sorry , but Ethan's oxygen tubes have been cut , I'm afraid his body has shut down , the doctors are doing all they can , but Frankly with it's impossible that he'll survive." She says. Tears escape my eyes , my t- shirt wet from the salty tears. "Is there anyone you can call , to come sit with you." She asks "I ...I'm fine" I say with a blank look on my face.

"You may think you fine but trust me your not." She says , "call someone" she gives me a reassuring smile , pats my hand and walks away slowly. I sit there like a slob , I count how many people walk past 1...2...........3.4.5 I counted 249 until the same nurse from earlier came over , she had a look of shock on her face. I sat up straight like a Soldier. "Miss" she says slowly, "ethan he , he showed signs of movement , of ....l...life" she says her eyes wide open. I run up to her. "I thought you said he wasn't going to make it." I say confused , "I didn't it's a bloody miracle." She says "would you like to follow me." She says turning and walking away. Der is that even a fucking question, of course I wanna see him.

I follow the nurse , I'm stuck on her tail , we make a few rights and a left. We walk into a room , doctors surround the bed , looking at him in confusion. As soon as I walk over he looks asleep but you can barely see his chest rise and fall , his eyes are locked shut, I place my hand in his and interlock our fingers , his hand slowly squeezes mine.

Leo's PoV
I wake up with a very hot And naked Kian next to me. His hair is covering his face. "Good morning" he says , his eyes still closed , his voice is husky and deep. I hear muffled voices outside the door. "I have to fucking tell Leo" it's kaydi "okay , just ...just don't tell anyone else that me and Kian are ...you know ... you don't know who could be listening." Says Nate.  She opens the door and I quickly grab the covers and pull them up to my neck. "Leo man you can wash those cover now." Says kaydi laughing. "What .... did you want to tell me kaydi" I say.

"Kian and Nate are in Grayson's gang" she breaths out, my head slowly shifts to Kian , who looks at me worriedly.

So .. the secret revealed.  Did you expect it , you probably did , well imma go now byeeee

Love Paige xXx

Mwah 💋