Two

Ethan's POV
My brother has been captured and he took to prison. I fucking told him not to kidnap that girl Julian , but he never listens , now look where he's at. I punch the steering wheel of my car. I'm on the way to the prison to speak to Grayson. He said he has a plan.

After 40 minutes of driving I arrive at the heavily guarded prison. I show them my ID , fake of course and continue driving down the road . When I reach the car park , I park at the front , it was for disabled people but I don't give a fuck. I jump out the car and start chucking my keys in the air and catch them. A guard open the door for me. I go to the front desk.

"Excuse me , I'm here to see Grayson..."

"Last name" the woman says in a blunt voice

"Dolan ... Grayson Dolan" I say
She types in his name and motions for a guard to take me to him. Once we get into the room he's on the other side of thick glass with a telephone on each side to communicate. I pick up the phone.

"So what did I fucking tell you gray" I said

"Yer I know dude , but I gotta plan to get me out of here." He says looking around but the guards are too busy checking out a girl.
Grayson proceeds to talk.

"Look I've found out that there taking me to court." He speaks

"Mmhhh" I say not knowing where this is going. "Well the girl against me her name is Paige and she's really good , with all the evidence I'm guaranteed to get life , or even a death sentence , so I need you too find her and kill her , that gives me time to arrange away for me to get out of here" he says

I smile , it's an easy plan I could do it in my sleep"yer that could work" I say . A man picks Grayson up under the arms .

"Time to go tough guy" he says Grayson swings round and lands a punch in his jaw. I'n a instant Grayson was tasered.

"It's not he hasn't been tasered before" I say to myself. I get up out the chair and leave the prison.

I drive back to the warehouse. " hey liv , so their taking Grayson to court..." I proceed to tell her what has happened and what the plan is. "Wait so your telling me the girl I saw in the bathroom is going against my baby , well she's gonna get it" she says

"Wait you've met her?" I asked confused. "Yer I went to there firm , the boss , Nathan he stole from Grayson so I went to get the money back but there where to much security, and I went to the bathroom and I was so frustrated and it's my time of the month so I let a couple of tear slip" she says still not answering my question.

"And.." I say , "oh her and she cane and asked me if I was okay" she continues.

"Ohh ." I say not really caring at all.

I turn to the other guys and ask them to find her address and full name , birthday extra. After about 30 minuets they have all the information I need I thank them and Look at my watch. It's 10:30. Well I guess miss Paigey has 24 hours to live. I smirk.

Paige's POV
I am finally home , I stayed at work until 10 pm . On this case . I'm definitely winning this. I take of my clothes and get showered and changed into my pajarmers . I turn on my oven and chuck in a pinnaple pizza . I can't believe it I eat the whole thing. I jump into bed and scroll on social media.

Breaking news , gang leader Grayson Dolan is captured and is due to go to court on October 23rd . Charges attempting to be pressed includes , kidnap , physical abuse and murder.

Blah , blah , blah , blah I couldn't be bothered to read that shit anymore , I have enough of it at work , I don't know if I will be able to beat him , I mean he's the richest person in America, he can hire a much better lawyer than me to cover for him. Well never mind it's not like I'm going to loose my job over it right? I switch my phone off and fall asleep.

*beep , beep , beep*

"Ughhhhhhh" I role over and switch my alarm off. I didn't sleep at all last night I couldn't stop thinking about this case. And I couldn't put my finger on why.

***************

When I got to work I entered my office , surprise , surprise Nathan came in 5 minuets later.

"Paige come with me," he says in a stern voice. I swing around on my spinny chair pretending I didn't hear him.

"NOW!" He shouted
"okay , hold ya tits I'm coming" jeez someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I followed him into the meeting room , he pulled the blinds across , I saw that the room was empty so I turned around to see Nathan lock to door.

"What the fuck are you doing , I have work to do." I say backing away from him .

"And I have a Paige to do" he says
I gag in response , "Hey this through you thick FUCKING head I don't want to have sex with you." I say angrily he still proceeds to move closer. I find myself stop , My back is touching the wall. His hand goes up my top . "Get the fuck of me , what the hell do you think your doing." I say he kisses my neck. I saw a chance to knee him in the balls , so I took it. With all force I have I jammed my knee into his ballsack , he fell to the ground. Well someone ain't having any babies anytime soon. I laugh. I snap out of my thoughts realising what I had done. I run past his moaning body and unlocked the door and left. I entered my office , sat down , and finished my files like nothing had ever happened.