35 - Lotor Betrays You

This was meant to be done when he betrayed Voltron, back in season....6? I️ think? The show's kinda like a blur with lots of events for my mind right now hehe. This will be only for the Lotor parts, so Shiro's s/o won't have to be betrayed or Allura's, etc. After this part, I️ will no longer write for Lotor. Thanks and enjoy!

Lotor

You could barely breathe as you felt the hands around your neck release. You choked on air as Lotor knelt next to you. "You monster. How could you betray your own race? How could you want to get rid of me?" You whispered, your heart throbbing in awaiting his answer. He stayed silent as he stared at your shaky form.

You began to cry as you lunged at him, grabbing him by the collar of his armor. It startled him for sure.

"How could you!" You yelled.

~

This all started with Lotor's scheme. You'd made it onto the Castle of Lions, knowing that Lotor was up to something. "Why can we not just take control of Voltron? The quintessence could alter their brains into thinking we were pilots", you'd asked Lotor as you were secluded in the privacy of his new quarters.

"The princess has access to Altean alchemy. If we can use her, we can build our own Voltron. We can rule the universe together", he responded. He explained his plan thoroughly, and everything had been going well, until he started to not include you in planning and the like. You'd been completely pushed away now. He barely even paid attention to you anymore, romantically or not.

You'd had enough and decided to confront him, ending in him waving you off, dismissing you.

It wasn't until he kissed Allura you'd been angry. You'd yelled at him in front of the others before you were harshly pulled into the quarters.

That was an hour ago. You finally finished packing a bag, a very small one. Lotor came in, and you gave a sigh. "Where do you think you're going", he demanded, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Away, Lotor. I'm done. We haven't been okay for a while and I️ should have seen it."

"After everything we've been through, you're just walking out now?" He mocked. You looked up at him from your bag, feeling the tears that have been hidden for a long time fall. "I️ know. I️ should have a long time ago."

And with that, you left him, leaving him dumbfounded. He sank to his knees, feeling a sob echo through him. He had been so torn between going through with his plan or escaping somewhere safe with you, but his greed for power had taken his mind.

It had taken you far away from him, never coming back again.