28 - The Pocky Game

Hey hey hey! I'm back with yet another preference, and I'm glad this book had reached over 40k reads! And I'm almost at 1k followers so yay! Enjoy!

Takashi

You had stopped by a space mall recently and purchased several boxes of several different kinds of Japanese made chocolates that the mall's 'earth' store had to offer and had spent way too much of your GAC then you should've.

You laid in bed with a book in your hands as you nibbled on a pocky. Shiro came in and saw you, a sly grin spreading across his face as he pulled you up so you were sitting.

"Can I️ show you a game we used to play as kids?" He asked, pointing to the box of pocky you had near you. You nodded and he grabbed it, picking a stick out. He put the biscuit side of it in his mouth and held onto it.

"Bite the other end", he said, and you did. He started to eat his end and you soon realized that you had to eat as much as possible. You almost had the last piece when Shiro pulled you into a kiss, trying to use his tongue to steal it from you.

You pulled away and ate the last piece, smiling. "I️ won!" You said enthusiastically. He gave a small smile and kissed your forehead. "You sure did. Rematch?" He challenged. You smirked. "I'm warning you, I'll win."

"Let's see about that Princess."

McClain

You were eating some small sticks of pocky that you'd made, thinking of home and your old friends. It was a bit different tasting, since you did use blueberries and white chocolate instead of the traditional stuff.

You nibbled on one, staring off into space (not literally). You were pulled out of your random thoughts when you felt movement from the other end of the stick. Lance was there, and he put his hand on your chin, raising your head to look up at him as he bit it closer and closer to you.

You broke away, your face red. "What are you doing?" You asked, looking away from him. He gave a smile and kissed your forehead. "Have you heard of the pocky game?" He asked. You shook your head. "No. It doesn't seem like it'll be fun", you muttered.

Lance grabbed one of the sticks and bit one end, bringing your face to the other. He gave a smile and you sighed, biting the other end.

You tried eating as fast as you could, but Lance beat you, taking the last piece between his teeth as he kissed you.

"I️ win", he said, munching on his victory piece. You shrugged. "Now stop stealing my pocky", you said, glaring at him, "I️ don't like that game."

Kogane

Keith had a small box of pocky he had picked up from a planet selling them. He was eating them as he sat on the bed, you at the desk, occasionally looking over your shoulder to glance and how many he had left.

You'd heard about them, but had wanted to try them, and Keith had told you that anything he had was yours and that it was important for you to know he didn't care if you used or had his stuff.

You finally noticed he was on the last tiny piece for his last stick and you sprung from your seat, next to him and kissed him, gaining the last piece.

He pulled back in surprise and you immediately looked away. "Sorry", you mumbled. He gave a chuckle and pulled you into his lap. "It's okay. I️ could see you eyeing me the whole time", he said, kissing the top of your head.

You sighed. "They looked good", you said. "You can have some next time I️ find them", he told you, making you smile. "Thank you Keith."

Garett