18 - Kidnapped And Tortured, But Saved

Some fluffy, THEN ANGSTY SHIT AHAHAHA but I️ hope you liked the last one, it was very tough to write, so I️ hope at least some people enjoyed it. And as usual, enjoy this one!

Shiro

Taken three days ago. The team was scared for you, but none of them were as worried as Shiro. He couldn't sleep without you by his side, couldn't do anything without knowing you were safe.

Shiro planned a mission the instant you left him, getting ready on the fourth day of your absence. He threw on his armor and was the first one out of the castle, the other lions following behind.

~

Keith sliced the last solider in half, looking at his leader. "We'll go down here. Pidge will wait for any signs of danger. Find her, then flee", Keith said, going with Lance and Hunk down one dungeon's hall. Shiro's heartbeat sped up. He took deep breaths, before turning down the other hall.

~

You heard footsteps from down the hall, bracing yourself for any beatings or interrogations. "(Y/n)?" A voice asked. You lifted your head weakly up from the floor. "S-Shiro?" You quietly called out.

Shiro wastes no time cutting open the cell door and stepping in, tears cascading down his cheeks the minute he saw you.

Your face was pale, your face covered in bruises, a black eye on your right eye, your cheek bleeding. You were laying on the floor, with your hands tied behind your back. Your shirt was tore a bit in the back, dirty and smelly. Your eyes were dull as they met his when he bent down.

He tore the cuff from your wrists and hugged you, firmly but not too tight to hurt you any more than you already were. He sobbed into your shoulder, making your heart sink. "I'm okay", you said, trying to reassure him. He shook his head. "No you're not", he said. He loosened the hug to kiss you, not wanting to let you go again. An alarm sounded, signaling it was time to go.

Shiro picked you up, keeping you close as possible to him as he ran towards his lion.

~

You waited patiently on the toilet seat, waiting for Shiro to finish drawing you a bath. Your head hung low as he came over, a cloth an bottle in his hands. He poured some of the contents into the cloth, lifting your chin gently with his hands.

He pressed the cloth against your cheek, pulling back as you winced. He sighed. "Maybe if you take a bath your body will be slightly disinfected. Try to lightly wash yourself, don't scrub", he said, kissing your hair before leaving you to bathe.

Lance

Lance was currently saving your ass. You had been caught sneaking into a Galra base and was taken in as a prisoner. He found you a day later, in an electric chair. After gathering your thoughts and Lance kissing you several times, you both ran for it.

There were many guards rushing down the hall to capture you again, so Lance threw you over his shoulder, handed you a Galra gun and fired at the guards in front of him. You fired behind him, aiming and shooting quickly.

He finally made it to the lion, and as the mouth closed, pain shot up your leg. You turned and looked down, seeing a large bleeding cut like you'd been shot. Lance helped you to a seat and flew off, towards the castle.

~

He wrapped your now disinfected leg in some bandages before kissing it, smiling up at you. "I'm so glad you're mostly okay", he said, pulling you into a hug, "You're not walking on that leg for a while. You need something, you tell me okay?" You nodded, hugging him back, finally feeling safe from the dangers of the Galra once again.