5 - Where You Like To Kiss Them

I've got to stop putting Him in the title and start putting They. But please enjoy!

Shiro

You like kissing the bridge of his nose. It's the most delicate part of his face and when you do it, he seems to just relax.

Keith

You kiss Keith on the forehead a lot. You are both are technically same height but, according to Pidge, you're half an inch taller than him. You tend to tease him by kissing his forehead a lot.

Lance

You love kissing his cheek. More than anything in the word, you love it when you're about to leave the room and tease him by going in to kiss his lips but taking a detour and kissing his cheek. It gets him annoyed sometimes which makes you laugh.

Pidge

Being the shy one of you both, you like kissing her hand when she has it cupping your face. She'll hum in amusement when you do it before she leans in and kisses you.

Hunk

Just like him, you love kissing his nose. You find it cute how he doesn't react like you do, he sometimes acts surprised by it.

Allura

You love kissing her shoulders. When you hug her from behind, you usually hang your head on her shoulder and kiss it.

Lotor

Being the big flirt you are and embarrassing the poor Galra Prince when it's the both of you, you love his lips. They bring you absolute bliss when you can capture them as your own and make him red.