31 - Bathing

Yay! More preferences! This one was a bit easier to do, since I️ finally woman-ed up and did some sexual headcannons. Also, a huge writer's block just stopped for me so hopefully I'll be able to keep writing and publish some more preferences (although they may not be as frequent). And I'll continue to write for Lotor until a specific point later on (you'll see). Thank you guys for your honest opinions and such! Enjoy!

Shiro

You were covered in mud. Lance had played a prank on you, and had gotten you to try and "rescue him", which results in you falling in mud and him laughing as he made his way back to the castle.

You stood in the bathroom, the mud had hardened and cracked by now which made you sigh.

"What's the ma-" Shiro stopped mid sentence to stifle a laugh when he saw you. You rolled your eyes and started running hot water in the tub. "You can leave if you're going to laugh at me", you said, pointing to the door.

Shiro picked you up, holding you in his arms as he set you in the tub, your clothes still on. He poured some of the Altean bath salts and soap in, making the water bubble up. He stripes himself and you turned away as a sign of privacy. He sat in with you and pulled you against his back.

"Lean back", he said, and you followed his directions, leaning back so the water came up to your hair line.

He took some shampoo and started scrubbing your hair, massaging your scalp as he did so. Once the mud and soap were washed out, you sat up, and Shiro proceeded to stripe you. He took your dirty clothes out of the bath and threw them across the bathroom to the sink.

"Let me wash you", he said, turning you around to face him. Even after all the intimate moments you'd had with him so far, you still were bashful. You blushed and averted your eyes as he grabbed a wash cloth and started cleaning your body.

~

"Thank you", you said, standing on the bath mat that laid next to the tub, wrapped in a towel, "Can I️ return the favor?"

Shiro flushed and looked at you. He secured his bath towel before taking your hand in his, dragging you to the bedside as you giggled to yourself.

Lance

Lance was tired, and he was feeling stressed with all the missions and him just unlocking a broadsword on his bayard. He was sitting in the bath tub messing with the bubbles he'd added when the soap was mixed in when you walked in.

You didn't know that he was in the tub and averted your eyes. "I'm sorry!" You said, quickly apologizing for not knocking. "I️ was going to shower but take your time. I know you've had a lot of stress."

"Why don't you come over here and chill?" Lance asked slyly, giving you a smirk. You tuned away with a red face before nodding. Lance closed his eyes.

"I'll open my eyes when you tell me to", he said, covering his eyes with his hand. You gave a small smile, thanking him silently for the privacy as you striped yourself of your clothes.

You stepped into the warm water, sitting across from Lance. "Okay, I'm good", you said. Lance opened his eyes and removed his hand, taking yours in it.

"You look beautiful when your hair is wet", he said as you started washing your hair. You blushed and he leaned closer to you.

"Th-thanks", you said. He pulled you closer by the hand and kissed you, making you move closer to him. You pulled away and sat on your knees.

Lance moved closer to you, cupping your face and pulling you in for another kiss. He pulled away and pressed his forehead against yours.

"Care to reduce some stress?"