13 - They Smack Your Butt

Hehe this was interesting to write. Please enjoy! And also, thank you for over 18k reads on this book! I'm glad you all enjoy it so far ;) and thank you for all your comments on the Question, it was really helpful! I am not going to do the "First Time" part yet, I'm going to do some others and then do little head cannon type things for it when the time comes. Thanks guys!

Shiro

Now, Shiro was a gentleman, having grown up in a polite family and favoriting the gentlemanly characters of his favorite TV programs and books.

He however soon realized that when you teased him for a long period of time, it was hard to not tease you back. You were going to get payback for leading him on with a massage and kisses the other day.

You were cleaning up his room after he'd returned from a mission. You bent over to grab your rags you'd use to clean the floor with when you felt a hand smack your ass. You yelped and fell forward, landing on your face.

"(Y/n)? Princess you alright?" Shiro asked, picking you up. You slapped his face. "What the hell you jerk!" You yelled, trying to hit him. He hugged you, kissing your cheek.

"I'm sorry princess I didn't mean to hurt you-"

"Shut up! It hurts!" You whined, hitting his back. "I'm never doing anything nice for you again!"

Lance

Lance was flirtatious, and well, he'd been very adventurous lately. He'd tried hugging you, kissing you and even holding hands with you in new ways to see what interested you.

He was sitting in bed with you on his lap and his arms around your waist, his head on your shoulder. You were catching up on an old Altean sitcom from a long time ago.

"I'm going to get some popcorn", you said, sitting up. You got off him and slipped on some slippers. You then felt a hand on your butt, followed by a smack. Your face heated up at you whirled around to meet a smirking Lance. His smirk disappeared at the sight of your enraged face.

"I'm getting popcorn and staying in my room with the door locked you perv", you said, continuing to walk out of the room. "Wait! Babe I-"

"I guess I'll be getting her flowers soon."

Keith

You were not very fond of hanging out by yourself during missions, mainly because they made you nervous that something bad could happen. You always were worried that the worse case scenarios could happen.

So that is why you went on each one Keith went on. Today was no different: except you were transferring to Hunk's lion so he could take you back. The fighting had gotten intense and Keith didn't want something to happen to you.

You put your helmet on and Keith helped you attach a rope to you. He blushed when his hand went around your butt, and he gave it a light smack.

You looked at him. "Is this an Earth thing?" You asked. He blushed darkly and shook his head. You glared at him. "Not cool Keith", you said, jumping out of the lion and floating over to Hunk.

Hunk

Hunk was nervous. Lance had just told him about how girls loved having their butt smacked. He wasn't entirely happy about Lance's advice, but decided to try it.

Today you were on a date, and after enjoying a nice dinner, he walked you along a nearby beach. The sand was softer than Earth's and felt warm.

Hunk decided now that it would be a good time to test Lance's advice. He brought his hand back and gave your butt a small smack. You jumped forward a bit and looked at him.

"Hey!" You said, stopping in front of him, "what the hell!?"

"I'm sorry! Lance kept pressuring me to try and-"

"Oh", you said, returning to his side and kissing his cheek, "never take advice from him again. It wasn't fun."

Hunk nodded and kissed your nose. "I'm really sorry. Is there anything that I can do to make it up?" He asked, looking down at you with an upset expression. Your anger completely subsided and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Can you let me kill Lance."

"Will do."

Pidge

Pidge didn't understand why you got all blushy around her. It was happening more often than not and it was starting to concern her.

She walked into your room and you put away your book before standing up and walking over to her. "Hey, what's up?" You asked. She frowned.

"Are you getting sick?" She asked. You shook your head as she scanned your body for any bandaids or bruises. "It's just..."

"What? Did I do something?" She asked. You nodded a bit. "W-well, it's just been an abundant amount of affection, and I'm worried that if I start to crave it, I will become needy and petty", you responded, breaking eye contact with the Green Paladin.

She smirked. "I'd love it if you were needy
(y/n). You seem to dislike my affection sometimes, I'd love if you were needy", she said, pulling you into a hug.

You sighed in relief but soon felt your face heat up at the contact between Pidge's hand and your butt. You squeaked and Pidge made a run for it as you chased her around, yelling and screaming with a red face of embarrassment.

Allura

Today was an event on a planet that everyone had to be dressed a certain way for. It was to blend in and attack the Galra If and when they attacked.

You slid into your ugly Forrest Green pants and black shirt as the door slid open. Allura came in with her hair in its usual combat bun.

"Ready?" She asked. You nodded. You walked past her, but stopped when you felt her hand slap your ass.

"Allura!" You yelled. She flinched as you yelled at her. "What? Lance said that-"

"I'm going to kill that punk. First Hunk's girl and now mine", you mumbled, running down the hall to beat up the Blue Paladin.

Lotor

"Are you sure?" Lotor asked you, adjusting the shoulder armor you currently wore, "I don't want you going out into the arena if you don't want to or feel comfortable in doing so."

You shook your head. "Lotor I'll be fine. Besides, you'll be routing for me", you said, leaning closer and kissing his nose, "won't you?"

He blushed at you but soon glanced down at you as you walked off. He decided to get back at you for embarrassing him and reeled his hand back.

~

"I told you not to smack her ass", Axca said as Lotor laid in his bed, an ice pack on his head and his cheek stitched up. You sure have him a beating after his hand made contact with your butt.

Boy was he never trying that again.

Matt

You were tired today. The Space Mall was crowded and you had to fight a couple shoppers for some materials the castle needed. All you wanted to do now was lay in Matt's arms. The doors to his room slid open and Matt was no where to be seen.

Suddenly, a smack sound entered the room as Matt's hand forcefully hit your butt. You jumped, turning around to see him standing to the side. "Well? Did you enjoy that?"

"No!" You said. Tears started to well up in your eyes as you bit your lip. "It hurt. All I wanted was to spend the evening with you away from the harassment of men at the mall and I come home to be harassed by my man. I'll be in my room...", you said, starting to leave when Matt grabbed your hand, pulling you into a hug.

"I didn't mean for you to get hurt, I just wanted to see if you'd like that sort of thing. I want to spend the evening with you too, please don't leave", he said, kissing your head. You slowly wrapped your arms around his back and kissed his cheek.

"Please never do that again."

"I promise."