17 - Your First Make-Out Session

Oof this was...interesting. And will be kinda long (sorry) I️ honestly have no words for how I made this, so if it sucks, I'm so sorry, but please enjoy? I️ had a bit of help from a few of my writing/Voltron fan friends, so it should be okay. Again, sorry, please enjoy...😣

Shiro

You didn't realize that Shiro wasn't just calm and gentle; he could be rough and tumble when alone. You didn't think that his feelings for you only grew each time he kissed or touched you.

That is until now.

He had you in his arms, resting his head on the pillow with yours in the crook of his neck. It was early in the morning, too early for the Paladins to be up yet. You, however had just woken up.

You felt Shiro shift, signaling he was now awake. He lazily looked down at you, his heart speeding up it's beating. You felt his heart against your palm, where it rested against his chest from your sleeping position.

"You okay Shiro?" You asked, sitting up to check the rest of him for signs of sickness. He stopped you by taking your hands in his, sitting up. "Never been better."

Those were the last words he said before leaning in and kissing you. You closed your eyes, kissing him back. One hand trailed down your back, the other up to grip your hair, holding you there.

Your arms wrapped around his neck, letting Shiro pull you in closer. His kissed started to get sloppy as you felt his heart against yours. He pulled away and pinned you down to the bed, placing a hand behind your neck before trailing kisses down your jawline and to your neck.

Your face flushed as you distracted yourself in his hair. He finally pulled away, giving you a lingering kiss before getting up. "You don't know how much you mean to me", he said, pulling you up to hug you.

"Neither do you."

Lance

Lance wasn't willing to admit that he wanted more than kisses from you. He wished you'd step out of your comfort zone a bit, but he obviously didn't tell you since he did respect you after all.

You were sitting on his bed, looking over a couple equations Pidge did, and had asked you to check after a fight between her and her girlfriend.

You were doing just that when Lance came in. You set down your stuff and hugged him. "What?" He asked, surprised by your affection.

You had been thinking about maybe taking things a bit more deeper, a bit more loved than what you would be comfortable with. He deserved it after being so patient.

You tried your best to hide your red face, looking up at him. You grabbed the corners of his jacket and pulled him to your height. "I️-I️", you couldn't form the damn words to tell him how you felt, feeling defeated.

Lance's patience for you suddenly snapped, cupping your face and pulling you into his embrace again with one arm, tipping your chin to look him dead in the eye.

"I️ know."

And with that he kissed you. His kiss was a bit messy, but the longer he held it, the most passionate his movements got. The poor boy cared so much about you he needed you. Now.

You were embarrassed but happy with him. You weren't angry for him pulling you in so suddenly, you were quite...happy.

You pulled away to kiss his jawline, trailing your loving kisses further down his neck. Lance felt like god had sent him an angel, taking him to heaven. His usually reserved girlfriend was making him feel good and loved.

You stopped and nuzzled into his neck, feeling his arms go around your lower back, pulling you closer. "Thank you", he whispered into your hair.

Keith