24 - Relaxing Alone

Yay! Fluffiness! I️ love these characters when they're cuddly and soft. Also, if you have a suggestion, go ahead and comment on the request page for a PREFERENCE only! I️ do not want Oneshot or Imagine requests in this book thank you. Any questions regarding this please PM me! Enjoy!

Shiro

You were watching some old videos off of your phone, ones like funny moments you'd caught on Earth. Others were much recent, like Lance singing embarrassingly loud or Hunk cursing, you even had a video of Keith, contemplating cutting his mullet.

And you also had many videos of Shiro. They were mostly funny or ones that made you hide your face out of embarrassment or just because you didn't want anyone to hear your quiet squeals of happiness.

You were watching your most current videos when Shiro came in. "Hey, what're you doing?" He asked, sitting down on the bed. You stopped the video and looked at him. "Watching old memories, stuff to remind me of happiness", you replied. He smiled.

Shiro leaned against the back of the bed, opening his arms and legs to you. You crawled into his arms as they wrapped around you, your back on his chest as you started playing the old videos.

When you'd finished you went back to search for others when Shiro grabbed your phone and clicked one. He held it out of your reach as he watched the video of you and him. You struggled to grab the phone back, clearly embarrassed by him.

He finally gave it back to you when the video stopped, kissing your forehead before holding you closer. "I️ love you princess", he said before kissing you all over. You blushed and squirmed in his grip.

"I️ love you too but you're embarrassing."

Lance

You sat on the bed, facing the tv with a Wii remote in one hand and the chuck that was connected to the Wii remote in the other. You were playing The Twilight Princess that Lance had picked up for the newly installed Wii Hunk and Pidge fixed up for him.

The doors opened and you didn't turn to see Lance as you defeated another one of the mini bosses. You smiled as the small cutscene played, pausing the game to look up at Lance. "Hey", you said, scooting over to make room for him.

"That won't be necessary", he said, laying in bed and pulling you down into his chest. You blushed and tried to wiggle away from him but he rested his head on your shoulder. "You are not easy to cuddle with", he said, kissing your cheek.

You sighed and hugged him back tightly. "You're annoying", you said, looking over at your game. Lance turned the Wii off and rolled over so your back faced the wall. "I️ love you", he whispered as your hands intertwined, your legs wrapping around his as he pulled you closer.

"I️ love you too Lance", you said, snuggling into his chest as you both slowly enjoyed the peace and quiet of the room.

Keith

You walked in and hung up your blade in the closet, feeling someone hug you. "Hi Keith", you said as you felt him kiss the top of your head. "Hey. How did training go?" He asked, turning you around to pick you up into his arms.

Your legs wrapped around his torso as you buried your face into his shoulder. "It was fine. I'm just tired", you replied, clutching onto him tighter as you relaxed into him. He brought you over to the bed and laid down, pulling you closer.

"Did you learn anything?" He asked, taking a piece of your hair in between his fingertips. "No...", you said, your eyelids weighing down on you, beckoning you to sleep. Keith almost chuckled at you, but gave your body a tighter squeeze.