3 - First Kiss

Good god I have been publishing stuff like crazy. Enjoy!

Shiro

You were sleeping in bed when the alarm went off. "Paladins! Zarkon is attacking!" Allura yelled. You rushed to get changed and ran over to the control room.

You ran in to see everyone else already there in their Paladin armor. "We need to fix the panels outside and we also need to get away from the Galra. Let's get moving Paladins. (Y/n) help Allura and I come up with strategies and give some support Fire", Coran said.

"Okay. Hunk, Keith and I will defend the castle and lure them away. Lance, go with Pidge to fix the panels", Shiro said. The five Paladins raced of to their tasks. You ran after Shiro.

"Wait!" You called. He stopped at the mouth of his lion as he was about to climb in. "What?" He asked. You cupped his face and kissed him. It lasted only for a couple seconds and then you pulled away, running down the hall.

"Good luck babe!" You yelled. He grinned and nodded, climbing into his lion to defend the universe.

Lance

You were currently in your room, reading an article on Pidge's secondary computer she built for you. You heard the door open and watched and Lance walked in and sat next to you. "What are you reading?" He asked.

You cocked an eyebrow. "Why do you want to know?" You asked. He shrugged. "Just want to hang out. We haven't had much 'us' time", he said. You laughed. "You miss me that much?"

"Of course! I care about you because you're mine", he said. You blushed at his words and looked away. He grabbed you chin and kissed your lips, making your face go even more red than it was before.

He pulled away after a few seconds and with determination and a tomato red face, you grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him in again.

Keith

You were currently training with Keith. He was trying to land jabs on you with his bayard and you were blocking them with some wrist guards you'd built yourself.

You and him were panting heavily from training. It'd been a three hour session and you were tired, but Keith kept coming in and hitting really hard.

Your arms grew tired and you couldn't raise them up fast enough, which ended in your shoulder being cut. You hit the ground and cried out in pain as your shoulder began to bleed. Keith put his bayard away and ran over to you. He slid on his knees and cradled you in his arms.

"Are you okay!? Oh god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"

"I'm fine."

You pushed him away from you, and held your shoulder to keep from bleeding as you walked out of the training deck.

~

You were sitting in your room, disinfecting your wound when Keith walked in. You continued your work and ignored him. He came up and took the towel from you and lightly pressed it to your wound. You hissed at the pain.

"What do you want", you snapped, snatching the towel from him and putting a bandage on to cover the wound. You quickly rolled down your sleeve down, not wanting him to see your skin.

He sighed and looked down at your hands, knowing you'd pull away if he'd touch them. "Look, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Can you forgive me? I didn't notice you were tiring out and I should have. It was harsh and brutal to train you so hard and I-I'm just..."

You looked up at him and saw he was becoming really upset at this. I mean yes you were mad at him for what he did but you also didn't want him to feel too bad. He turned away from you and you sighed.