Five

Grayson's POV
"Did you kill her," I say to Ethan who's sitting opposite me.
"Yeah , I shot her between the eyes" he says his hands shaking. "Good , good" I reply , he isn't saying much. "If i find out your lying, I'll kill her myself , and I'll Torture her in the most painful ways" I say . "There's no need to do that because I have killed her gray" he's quick to reply . Almost too quick. "Times up" says the guard , he picks me up and takes me to my cell. I believe him because he knows what I'll do to her if she's alive.

Ethan's POV
Oh shit if Grayson finds out she's alive , god knows what he'll do to her. I need to find her and keep her safe.

Paige's POV
I head back to work today , it's almost 12:00 but I couldn't be asked to get out of bed. I walked to my office and drunk my coffee. A girl walks in . "Paige" she says looking puzzled "yeah can I help you." I say with a smile. "Y...your alive" she says walks over to me and slaps me across the face. "What the fuck was that for" I say , then slapping her across the face. "Your gonna regret that, my boyfriend Grayson is gonna kill you." She says. She runs out the door. "He can't kill me , he's in prison , he can't get out , can he?." I say confused in my own thoughts.

Olivia's POV
I run to my jeep , jump in and drive straight to the prison. Grayson needs to know what I've just found out. I show the police my passport , I jump out my car and sign in , the guard takes me to Grayson . "Hey baby" he says . "Hey" I say . There's no time to waste.

I tell him . "She's still alive gray" I say . "Paige she's still alive" I say laughing.

Grayson joins in , "that mother fucker lied to me!" He shouts making everyone flinch , but not me I love him rough . He loves it rough too especially in bed. "I know I thought Ethan said he killed her." I say confused . "I'll give him one more day , or I'll have to resort to plan B" he says , he looks up and looks at me "I can't wait to get out of here so I can fuck the life out of you." He says smirking "me too baby , me too."

Paige's POV
I couldn't wait to get home , I needed to read those files so bad! .

************

As soon as I get home I kick of my shoes and open the brief case.

Grayson Dolan
Charges pressed ; murder , theft , abuse , neglect , kidnap

Siblings; Ethan Dolan , Cameron Dolan.

Victims - Cameron Dolan pronounced dead on 31st September 2007

Julian Matthews - escaped

Many more , unknown victims

Twin Brother Ethan Dolan - convicted for murder , theft - second in command in the gang.

OMG , he He he's just like Grayson I ...., he knows where I live.

*knock , knock*

"Hey Paige I know your in there , open the door." Said an unknown voice.

I think I just shit myself .