Chapter 1

I rolled over and got out of bed, still half asleep. I chucked on my dressing gown over my undies before heading to the kitchen to grab some cereal. Today we were continuing to shoot Pitch Perfect 3. I poured my bowl of cereal before sitting at the table to watch some TV. I finished up my cereal before having a quick shower, once I got out the shower i put on my blue jeans and a black top and headed to the hair and makeup trailer. I was missing Shawn, I hadn't seen him for six weeks and was probably not going to see him for another 4. I sat down in the chair next to rebel and Brittany. I chatted to them while we did makeup and got ready. I told them about the new music I had planned, they kept asking to hear some but I said no. We all jumped out of the makeup trailer and put on our fluffy coats because it was -4 degrees Celsius here. We all got onto the bus where we were greeted by the other girls. We all sung along to different songs on the bus ride there. We started filming the riff off, one of the groups was singing one of Shawn's songs and it reminded me how much I missed him. We filmed all of our singing part for the riff off that day. We headed back to where all of the trailers were. I saw Shawn standing there with flowers and a huge smile on his face. I turned to look at the girls, who were all in on the surprise. I ran up and hugged home before kissing him.
"You guys knew about this?" I asked the girls
"We wanted to make it extra special for you," Anna said. I turned and kissed Shawn again before I said goodnight to the girls and headed back to my trailer. I started kissing Shawn till we fell back onto the bed. I stripped into my undies before helping undress Shawn. We started making out when rebel came straight through the door without knocking.
"I'll come back in a minute." She said. Awkwardly leaving.
"You can come in now." I yelled to rebel who was standing outside.
"So tomorrow we are shooting at night so we have the whole day fee. Ok haiz."
"Yeah sounds cool." I tell her, as soon as she leaves I jump straight back onto Shawn and kiss him again and again before I eventually fall asleep in his arms.

Anna comes walking into the trailer to find me and Shawn still asleep with me laying literally on him. She leaves a note saying that they had gone ice skating. Shawn woke up first and carefully woke me up too. I got up and read the note.
"Hey Shawn?" I asked.
"Yeah" he replied
"The girls have gone ice skating, wanna have a movie day?" I ask before he could reply I turn 13 reasons why on, for us to finish, we started it before we started filming.

Authors note: hey so obviously this is the first chapter, this is the average chapter length and the other Bellas will be in the other chapters more, thanks for reading, Cya guys.