20. Feelings

The wind's breath was gently playing with my hair, as the sun was looking down at me sympathetically. The sunshine of the warming sun was giving slight golden shades to my hair, as I was looking at the small ball of fire that appeared on the grey sky hours ago. I could finally understand why grandma likes so much being here in the morning. It's so peaceful. Everything is so full of life, waking up from their quiet sleep.

I couldn't say that about myself.

I sighed deeply, closing my eyes for the first time in the whole night, and leaning against the old, wooden bench.

Last night, a lot of things have changed. And yet, I desperately tried to avoid thinking about the relevance it had. Because of this last night, I couldn't sleep at all.

Or maybe I did, because right now, yesterday's events seemed to be a faded dream. One of those dreams that were very lively, but when you woke you'd realize that nothing was real. Maybe this was my situation too; of course I was dreaming. Everything was too unreal so that it could've happened.

People say that your dreams are your mind's reflection of your wishes or hopes. And I wanted to meet Harry Styles. Even now I can't explain this odd wish, but how can I deny it? It was so strong, that I can still feel it now. So this means that it was a dream. I didn't actually meet Harry Styles in the park of my childhood, that happened to be a few minutes away from my house. I haven't shown my special, secret place to a person that I had barely known. And the important thing was, I hadn't watched this sunset with the person I was supposed to hate.

It was a sunset! I desperately cried in my mind. It was a stupid, rare, and really beautiful sunset that I've watched with Harry Styles! A few hours before that, I reminded myself the significance of the sunsets for me. That someday, I will see a sunset with the person I love. And I don't love him, for the name of God!

I was scared of the ruthless reality. I was scared, because I knew that those things have actually happened. But right now, not this fact was frightening me the most.

The feelings I had, the way I acted with him; that is worrying me right now. It was like I wasn't myself anymore. His presence, his smile, his blue-green eyes were simply tossing me in a deep trance...making me behave like a different person. Maybe that's why last night's events seemed to be a distant dream. I was sure about one thing, though; every moment of it was like magic. I was, somehow...happy that I met Harry again. Maybe it was a strange joke of the fate, or a simple coincidence, but I didn't care. Last night, I was happy. I couldn't care less about the surroundings, standing in my secret place, and randomly talking with him. My head didn't leave Harry's shoulder, long after the moment of the sunset. It was..soothing. His simple presence was giving me a peaceful feeling. His smile was sending small shivers down my spine. And although we were really far from the street lightening, and the darkness swallowed us when the light disappeared, I...wasn't afraid. It was so strange.

I think that ...I don't hate him. Not anymore. Well, I'm not even sure if I ever did, actually. You simply can't hate someone that you've never met before. When we talked, he was...a normal person. A very simple boy, who happens to be extremely flirty and a devoted cat lover. And although he still remains the annoying celebrity who believes that he deserves every girl he sees, he's also a friendly guy.

I'm not feeling bad anymore for thinking like this; but it's still scaring me. A lot. Because in the first place, I wasn't even supposed to have these thoughts repeatedly flying through my head, but I don't know what to do..

I was still caught in my day dreaming, watching the sun ascending on the clear sky, when I heard footsteps somewhere in the nearby. Maybe grandma has finally decided to come in the garden? It's past the sunrise, though, so I guessed that she decided to stay inside seeing me here in the middle of the night. I took a quick glance around, but I couldn't spot anyone. And then I saw her; a tall person, walking towards me on the path that was connecting our yard to the outside main street. It was definitely a girl, with blond, curly hair, wearing stylish clothes that were making her look amazing as always. She also had a confused look on her face, reflected into her green eyes.