19. Moments

Alright guys, I've tried to do my best editing this chapter! It may be a little cliché, so don't read it if you don't want to. 

Also, this chapter is dedicated to the amazing AllTimeNutella (I had a really big revelation when I realized that "All Time" weren't just some random, but still perfect words to go with "Nutella". Heh), because she needs to be remembered that she is awesome, and will always be :)

A small smile appeared on my lips, as I realized that I could make it in time. I was here.

It's amazing how I haven't been here in a while, and this place is still having the same calming influence on me. I didn't know what I liked so much about it; maybe the peaceful atmosphere, or the way I felt like home here. But it was always making me feel better.

I took a short, deep breath, before stepping towards the welcoming, small entrance of the park where I spent my childhood. It wasn't the type for the kids play, with the slides or swings, only the endless, peaceful landscape.

When you were there, a calming feeling would instantly cover you. It was like magic, as the chirping birds were completing the image of a small, beautiful lake surrounded by trees and nice alleys. It was simply...beautiful.

I sighed one more time, before finally heading to the path that would get me to my special, favourite place in the entire park. Although I loved every single part of it, as this was mostly the place where I grew up, there was a specific part that not many people have discovered. I didn't know about it either; I just found it accidentally when I was younger. And when that happened, I was able to see my first sunset.

But as I was slowly drifting into the silent part of the park, feelings invaded my head again, and I didn't want to stop them anymore. I was in one of the few places where I felt safe, I felt like myself. Surprisingly, the thoughts that bothered me weren't about Harry. Well, not directly. They were about...Daniel.

He really is a very nice guy. And as I spent the past week mostly with him, we got close to each other. He lives not far from here, and we met a lot in our free time. I had a good time. I really like spending time with Daniel, but....The problem was that...it simply didn't feel right. Whenever I hugged him, or I stood close to him, I felt that something was wrong...And that was the part when Harry snuck into my mind again.

I feel so lost, and confused. Why is this happening to me? I don't even know what it is.

Oh, I know, let's try this in a different way, April ! Let's just suppose that he would simply jump in your face and say hi. What would you do?

Uhmm. Let's try...

Harry, get the hell out of my hea...!

My thoughts were interrupted when something cut my way off. The impact was so strong that I fell instantly on the ground, without even having the chance to see what was happening or to find something to catch on. My first thought was that I bumped into a tree, because I wasn't paying attention anymore to the surroundings. But when I looked up, I saw a person. More exactly, a boy rubbing his head, looking at the ground. And even though I could barely see him, my heart stopped. My eyes widened in shock. 

Because of course I could recognize that person.

"H..H..Harry?" I stuttered in a soft whisper.

He froze for a second, looking like he was deciding on whether he actually heard that or not. After a few moments, he slowly rose his head up, looking down at me with a expression of mixed feelings; confusion, surprise and...happiness?