Soundtrack/ Final Author's Note.

Wow, okay so this is it. I just want to take a moment to thank everyone who's read this fanfiction, if you just found it from searching Liam's name, or if you've been here since I ended, 'It'll Be Okay..' every single of you mean the world to me. I never imagined getting this many reads or even being listed on the Fanfiction/Teen Fiction list. I started this book with no fans and no reads, obviously. But, here I am ending my second book at 1.6 million reads and almost 600 fans. I love you all so much. I feel like I've made so many friends and I've talked to so many people around the world thanks to this simple book and I couldn't be anymore thankful than I already am. :)

I want to make a few last shout out and dedications;

Sharon, once again thank you so much for all your help on this fanfiction. This is not the first but the second book you've stuck by and gave me your input on. Thank you for forcing me to write even on days where I could have cared less and had no motivation. If it wasn't for you and Alex I'm sure we'd still be at chapter 34. Also, thank you so so much for the trailers and manips that you've made throughout this book and already for Falling For You. You're the flyest, to be honest.

Hailee, Thank you for being so into this book and reading it even though it was a One Direction fan fiction and your all about Austin and Justin. Shout out to you making me update more frequently and helping me out with ideas when I had horrible writers block.

Val, baee, thank you so so much for being my favorite reader. You're enthusiasm about Liam/Casey/Adrian made it so much more fun to write and come up with ideas. Thank you for picking out so many songs and for the manips and Vine edits also for listening to me panic about how I didn't know what the proposal would be. And finally, thank you for being my first internet best friend, I love you.

Alex, Thank you for making me update, you were so annoying and I hated when you'd hound me, but this book wouldn't have been completed if it wasn't for you.

Falling For You will start being posted within a week, I hope you all stick around to find out what happens to Liam and Casey with their wedding and maybe extending their family. ;)

Sound Track:

In Case- Demi Lovato

Adventure Time- Briby

Little Me- Little Mix

Just Give Me A Reason- P!nk

Over Again- One Direction

Pretend It's Okay- Little Mix

Say Something- A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera

Not Over You- David Degraw

Loved You First- One Direction

Why Don't You Love Me- Hot Chelle Rae & Demi Lovato

Love Me For Me- Cher Lloyd

Half A Heart- One Direction

Happily- One Direction

Skinny Love- Ed Sheeran

I Am Not Okay- My Chemical Romance

The Moment I Knew- Taylor Swift

Battlefield- Lea Michelle

You & I- One Direction

How Long Will I Love You- Ellie Goulding

Kiss Me Slowly- Parachute

Bruises- Train

Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol

Torn- One Direction

Speak Now- Taylor Swift

She Looks So Perfect- 5 Seconds of Summer

Believe in Me- Demi Lovato

Mr.Loverboy- Little Mix

Ain't No Respect For The Wicked- Cage the Elephants

Don't Stop- 5 Seconds of Summer

She is Love- Parachute

i know throughout the book some of the links haven't been working so i made an Instagram so you can see the art, houses, the boat and also the characters. check it out! @believeinme_fanfic

xx-Amanda.