Chapter 64

Song of the chapter: Ain't No Respect For The Wicked by: Cage the Elephant.
Shout out to: directioner_zone_

"Case, baby, you have to wake up." Liam whispers to me shaking my shoulder gently.

"It's so early, leave me alone." I groan.

He softly chuckles next to me pressing a kiss to the side of my head, "It's noon, love. Jet lag is a bitch, your going to be late if you don't get up now."

"It can't be noon." I whine stretching out onto the couch that we didn't move from last night.

"Your boss is going to be pissed off if your late on the first day back. You have to get up Casey." Liam demands although I can hear the smile in his voice.

"I'm up. I'm up." I mutter standing up still halfway asleep.

Blindly I try to remember where the bathroom is as I grab a pair of jeans and a black sweater before jumping into the shower. I almost curse myself for forgetting the shampoo and conditioner but I'm relieved to see that Liam has already stocked the shower for us. Trying to take a quick shower is a lt harder than I thought it was going to be since I do have a shoot today so I have to put effort into shaving and making sure I don't have to wax before getting into wardrobe once again.

There isn't any use trying to do my hair and make up now because Brett will just have it redone the second I walk through the door. Tying my wet hair back into a bun and clipping my fringe back I wiggle on my clothes for the day. Skinny jeans are hard enough to get on and having my legs being half damp half dry makes it harder. Make up isn't even a thought in my mind as I walk out of the bathroom a half hour later.

Jessica's sitting on the couch eating a bowl of cereal watching television, she's fully dressed. I really wasn't looking forward to waking her up and getting her ready this morning, I feel like I haven't slept a wink although we all slept for a full 12 hours.

"Good morning, babe." I smile kissing her forehead.

"Mornin' Mummy." She smiles shoving a spoonful of colored mush into her mouth without taking her eyes off the screen in front of her.

"Are you coming with me or Daddy today?" I ask slipping on my flats that I kicked off last night in my sleep. 

"I'm coming with you." She nods tilting the bowl back swallowing down the milk left

"We're leaving soon so go brush your teeth then." I smile happy that she wants to come to the studio with me, I was hoping she'd want to spend some time with me. As much as Liam's missed her and he wants to scoop her up and bring her every where with him, I miss things just being my little girl and I. She's growing up so fast I mean eight months ago she wasn't a full time gymnast she just did it on the weekends for fun and she still wanted to be a Disney Princess. Now, it's hard enough to get her out of the gym, I can't imagine how it's going to be when she gets older and I have to drag her out just for her to be reminded how the sky looks.

"Okay." She says handing me her bowl and running off to go brush her teeth.

Liam's sitting at the small dining room table eating a piece of toast and sipping on a cup of coffee scrolling down his phone when I walk into the room placing Jessica's bowl in the sink.

"I ordered you eggs and bacon, but if you don't want to eat that's fine." Liam says not taking his eyes off the mobile device.

"I think I'll just grab a cup of coffee at Starbucks on my way. What time do you have rehearsal?"

"The car is going to be here in an hour for me and all the guys, Paul and Peter want us to go have a quick meeting before hand in the security rooms before we head down so we know the schedule for the week a head of us." He explains.