Chapter 43

Song of the chapter; Not over you by Gavin Degraw
Shoutout to; werkingwithstyles

"Thank you for dinner, coach." Jessica says pulling her coat tighter around her thin upper body.

"It was my pleasure, Jess." Adrien smiles.

She then walks up the couple of stairs to the front door and lets herself in to the not so small flat we're staying in- leaving Adrien and myself alone outside.

"I think she may be warming up to us." Adrien smirks talking my hand in his.

A small giggle leaves my lips, "not even close."

He shakes his head a little, "So it wouldn't be a good night to sneak on into your bedroom then?"

"No, not yet." I smile sadly. "It's too soon, you know that."

"Of course I do." He laughs pulling me close into his arms. "Have I told you how proud I am of you?"

"You may have told me a few times." I giggle.

"I really wish I could come to the opening." He sighs rubbing my back.

"I wish you could be there." I sigh nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck. Heals are always a good choice when we're around each other, I'm only up to his chest if I'm in flats.

"I'd ask you to come to America with me. I'm sure my parents would love to meet you. But I know how important art is to you and I'd stay here with you if I could, believe me." He whispers still holding me.

"I'm not good with-wait." Then it hits me, "You would take me to meet your parents?"

"Yeah, I guess I would." He chuckles, "That's not weird is it?"

My heart is flustering at the thought, I didn't think we were there. I thought this was just a 'get over Liam' stage, that's what Jason told me. But maybe it isn't maybe this is me actually falling in love in the process. My head is racing, I can actually feel the blush creeping up onto my cheeks.

"No, it isn't weird."

"Good." He says kissing the top of my head.

I basically force myself to ask the question that's been eating me alive since our first kiss..

flashback..

"Jessica's changing and I believe she's taking a shower in the locker room." Adrien states walking toward me in the half lit gym. Of course I'm late picking Jess up, I can't get used to this whole Paris is an hour ahead London thing. Jet lag is fucking my time schedule up.

"I'm so sorry I'm late." I say

"It's no big deal, I had nothing else do to tonight. That and Jessica likes training more than needed apparently." He chuckles whipping chalk off his hands and onto his shorts walking to me.

That's when I notice the fact he's wearing a tight fitting tank top, muscles showing firmly. He smiles a bit looking me up and down.

I knew I should have changed into something a little more.. attractive. Suddenly I notice that I'm wearing a baggy sweater and yoga pants. I could have at least put make up on. How the hell does this guy always look so good? He's been stuck in a gym for the past eight hours with ten energetic little girls, yet he looks like he just got ready for the day. His hair is still styled to perfection. How?

"She's a go getter." I smile. My nerves are kicking even more with every step he takes towards me.

"That she is." He chuckles. "She's got a real future ahead of her, you know that?"