Chapter 61

Song of the Chapter: You and I by: One Direction
Shoutout to: FlowerPower987

*There were a lot of song requests on the last chapter, just keep posting songs and I'll promise I'll try to get to everyone who suggested one. :)

"It wouldn't be Christmas without Jessica ripping threw presents." Jason chuckles next to me.

Six o'clock in the morning and here we all are half asleep watching Jessica in her pink pajamas, hair in a messy pony tale tear threw gift after gift. Actually, no I lied. Jason and I are half asleep, Liam and his family are watching her with such happiness and admiration written all over their faces celebrating their first Christmas with my daughter. It's not that I'm not excited for Jess to see what 'Santa' brought her this year, it's just knowing in the back of my mind that Liam has a surprise for me once everyone's done opening their gifts.

I'm still trying to keep my mind at ease in a haze of sleep to keep my nerves under control. I stayed up all night wondering and worrying about today. What if Adrien was right? What if Liam really does propose to me today? Am I ready for that kind of commitment?

"I think that's the last one from Santa, love." Karen pouts.

"I got everything I wanted, Santa really does know everything!" Jessica exclaims holding a box with new grips for her hands protecting her from tearing into her hands on the bars, yet again.

"He sees you when your sleeping." Liam sings, "He knows when you're awake."

It isn't long until everyone in the room is singing along to the Christmas song, but the door bell ringing takes my thoughts else wear. I excuse myself making my way off into the hallway towards the front door opening it to see my best friend standing there in his pajamas still.

"Merry Christmas." Louis smiles giving me a quick hug.

"Merry Christmas, aren't you supposed to be with Eleanor and her family this morning?" I ask taking in his sleepy appearance.

"We're on our way, her family has a pj tradition." He chuckles shaking his head a little, "But, that's not why I'm here."

"Oh?"

"It's Molly." He states all humor gone from his fetchers.

"She said yes didn't she?" I ask him feeling my heart sink into my stomach.

"Yeah, Nick called around four in the morning to share the news with Harry. I woke up to a vase being thrown against the wall."

"Oh my god." I whisper.

"So, you can just imagine the shape he's in right now." Louis sighs running a hand through his hair. "If he isn't over by like noon, can you please go over and drag him out of the house. It's Christmas, I don't want him spending it alone."

"I'm actually going to go get dressed and check on him." I say feeling horrible for Harry, this isn't something anyone could handle especially if it's happening with someone you considered your best mate, I literally feel like shit thinking about how much he's hurting right in this moment.

"Call me and tell me how it goes, I'm not saying out late so I can come get him on my way home." Louis states checking the time on his phone, "I really have to go though."

"Go on." I smile, "Enjoy the holiday, I'll see you later."

"Thanks, Happy Christmas again, Case." He calls over his shoulder making his way down to the large black car.

"Happy Christmas!" I wave.

It takes everything in me to close the door and make my way back into the living room without bursting into tears for Harry. Someone as sweet as him shouldn't have to go through having a broken heart. He deserves to be happy, to be with someone who loves him whole heartily.