Chapter 35

Liam's Pov

"One Direction member Liam Payne reunites with old flame Danielle Peazer this afternoon in Rio. The pop star was seen out with band mate Niall Horan on their way to the little café for lunch, but as seen here." Pictures are shown on the television screen, "He's no where to be found. Danielle tweeted a few hours ago, 'Old times were the best times, it was great seeing you again.' Fans are in a craze right now swallowing the new information. Payne's rep has released a statement saying, 'Liam and Niall were going out for lunch when Danielle showed up uninvited wanting to catch up.' The boys have canceled their last show in Brazil and haven't been seen since earlier this evening when catching a car out side the stadium. What everyone wants to know is how is girlfriend or as it seems ex-girlfriend Casey Mitchell handling the news? Casey and Liam have been together for what seems to be eight months. Liam and his girlfriend have a 6 year old daughter, Jessica. How are they coping with the news? Well Casey was seen out with what appears to be one of the Payne sisters just an hour ago. Neither of them looking phased by the commotion, neither upset or distressed. Sources say Mitchell drove off in a hurry without a word." Pictures are shown of Ruth and Casey walking to her car out side of a restraint. "So what do you think, Mark? This doesn't seem like the Liam Payne everyone knows, does it?"

A rather fit man clears his throat, "No, Brittney, it doesn't. What I would like to know is if the couple has broken up post tour. Neither Casey or Liam have flew out to see one another, a bit odd yeah? Fiancée Perrie Edwards and girlfriend Eleanor Clader have flown out twice to see both Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson while being on tour. But I can't see Liam leaving his girlfriend and daughter like that, he seemed like a well grounded young man and the couple seemed  rather happy together two weeks before he left for South America, not to mention the surprise when his daughter was on stage the first night at Wembly let's not forget about that." He clears his throat as pictures are shown of Jessica at the concert, Myself and Casey shopping, Jessica Louis and Casey out shopping. "I'm with the rest of the world wanting to know what the heck is going on. This story doesn't seem to be adding up."

"That's enough of that." One of our managers, Jacob says turning the television off.

I can't believe this made headlines so fast. I can't believe they found Casey so fast. I can't believe any of it. I feel as if this is a nightmare I'm waiting to wake up from. I can only imagine what is running through Casey's head right now, if she believes this or not. The pictures. The pictures are pretty convincing though, I would believe them myself if I did not know the truth. Which scares the crap out of me. If they can convince me they can sure as hell convince the rest of the world.

"Shit." I mutter raking my hands over my face.

"It'll be fine." Louis assures me.

It's been four hours of flying back home and she's found out. I wish I could just call her, tell her I'll be home in a few hours that I'll be able to explain everything to her, but I can't. We can't use our phones, it'll mess with the airplane's driving, or something I don't exactly know what it means, but it's bull shit.

The crying has stopped, but the heart ache hasn't. It feels as if my heart has been filled with lead and it's sinking down into the pit of my stomach. I've never felt this much pain before, not even the first time we broke up.

"It's weird." I say still holding my head in my hands.

"What is?" Louis asks.

"You let someone become such a big reason for your being, you let them become the reason for waking up in the world. You depend on them for everything. You never think what if they aren't there one day. That if you come home one day they won't be there. It's not possible to picture your life without them, almost as if they aren't able to leave, you know?" I chuckle, "or maybe I'm just losing my mind."