Chapter 60

Song of the chapter; She Looks So Perfect by; 5 Seconds of Summer
Shout out to; no one suggested a song, and I really just love them so enjoy my new favorite song on the side bar :)

"So how does it feel to be twenty-two?" I ask nudging Louis's side as we're standing in the living room of Liam and I's house.

Liam has really outdone himself with the decorations, he's done a beautiful job with the Christmas tree and the amount of gifts under the tree. Santa's gifts are up hidden in our closet away from Jessica's sight. Everyone's here, Louis and his family, Karen and Geoff, all the boys.

"It's surreal. I don't feel this old." He laughs taking a swig of the beer in his hand.

"Hey! Twenty-two isn't that old!" I laugh slapping his arm.

"Right, right. Some people are almost twenty-three. Yikes." He jokes.

"You're an ass." I smile.

"I'm happy you're home, Case." He says swinging an arm around my shoulders.

"I'm happy I'm home." I say looking around the room to all the people that I love. Everyone's got drinks in their hands laughing making conversation. It's beautiful really, I couldn't be any happier than I am right in this moment.

As I look around the room I can't help but feel like somethings missing, that's when it hits me, "Lou?"

"Yeah?"

"Where's Harry?" I ask shrugging him off my shoulder.

"He uhm." Louis clears his throat, "He's with Grimmy, tonight's the night."

"Like, the night?" I ask feeling my heart break for my curly haired best friend.

"Yeah, Nick's going to ask her to marry him. Harry's off at the house helping him prepare." Louis tells me.

"Do you think she's going to say yes?" I ask

"Yeah." He nods. I can tell he's hurting for Harry. Out of everyone Louis knows what's going on the most, he's the closest with Harry. They live with one another, they do almost everything together, so I'm not surprised that Louis is actually feeling some of the pain that Harry is.

"Oh, god." I mutter.

"He's going to be destroyed." Louis says not meeting my eyes.

"I couldn't imagine what he's going through right now." I say looking down at my feet lying, because I do know how it feels. Liam made me feel like that when he was with Danielle, and I made Louis feel like that so long ago.

Flashback..

"So, Casey Mitchell tell me about yourself." Louis says leading me through the empty arena.

"What would you like to know?" I ask running down the dim lighted hallways.

"Shhh." He says putting a finger up to his lips and ducking underneath a small opened window. "We can't get caught." He smiles pulling down next to him.

"We will get caught." I remind him.

I wouldn't have even come to sneak into the XFactor arena if Liam wasn't being such a dick to me lately. If he really thinks that after two years of being in this relationship that I'm going to break up with him to be with Jason he's nuts. Louis was up late fighting with Hannah, so he thought it'd be a good idea to get out for a little bit, to get our minds off the way our relationships are spirling down hill.

"Louis Tomlinson never gets caught." He smiles.

"What's your middle name?" I ask