Chapter 22

***Read The Author's Note At The End!!!****

I know the links aren't working so I made an Instagram for the book it's self, follow it to see the house and rooms and the characters. @believeinme_fanfic

"So this is it?" Jason whispers standing next to me in my now empty room besides the bed Jessica and I shared, and the old beat up dresser in the corner. Everything has been packed and shipped over to Liam's flat where as of today is mine and Jessica's flat too.

"Yeah." I whisper looking around, "It seems so much smaller."

"I'm going to miss you, Casey." He says placing his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into the side of his body.

"I'm going to miss you too, Jason. So so much." 

"It's going to be weird being here all alone, you know?" He says.

"It's going to be weird waking up without you by me." I giggle, "Try and remember your shoes, and you like 2 sugars in your coffee light with half and half- not milk, there's a difference, and when you go shopping the tea is on isle 7 because i know you always forget the tea and you get pissed when you get home and you haven't bought it, and and-" I burst out in tears quickly covering my face, "I'm going to miss you so much!"

"Shh, Case. Shh, come here babe." He whispers pulling me fully into his chest, "I'll be fine, and so will you. Your moving out, you're growing up babe."

"I don't want to grow up." I sob into the white material of Jason's t-shirt.

"But you are, you did the second you decided to have Jessica. But instead of doing something you have to, like moving away from all of your friends and family because you have too. You're moving away for you, because you're in love and your dating Liam. Babe, this is the most fantastic thing that's ever happened to you, so don't look at it from such a bad point of view, love." He coo-es into my ear hugging me a bit tighter.

"I don't want to leave you." I whisper still crying.

"You don't have to worry about me babe, i'll be fine. I'm a big boy, i can take care of myself." He chuckles. "It's just going to be so weird, so quite you know? Not having Jessie running around the flat all day and night, the sound of Disney movies won't be playing 24 hours a day. I'm going to miss you too, Casey. I really am."

"Uhm, Case." Liam says standing in the door way, "We have to go, i hate to rush you, but i have to be at the studio at half pass 4 and it's already 2."

"I'll meet you downstairs." I mutter pulling away from my best friend. 

He doesn't reply, just a simple nod of his head and he walks out of the flat.

"So this is really it?" I ask looking up at Jase, whipping the tears from my eyes, "This is the end of Jason and Casey."

"It'll never be the end of us, love. Your always going to be my best friend, forever. You're just going away for a while, i'll visit you, and you can visit me, you're only moving 30 minutes away. It'll be fine, i swear. This isn't the end." He half smiles with tears forming in his eyes.

"You're the best friend i could have ever asked for." I smile, "Don't ever forget that!"

"I won't." He laughs pulling me into another quick hug. "Now go, Liam's waiting for you."

"One more thing." I say reaching into the pockets of my jeans and pulling out my keys. "I think this belongs to you." I take off the silver colored key with sparkle nail polish painted over it and hold it out in front of me to Jason. 

"No." He shakes his head closing my fingers around the key, "Keep it, this will always be your home."

A few tears find their way down my cheeks again but i smile and nod my head, "Okay." I whisper. "Okay. Liam's waiting for me."