Chapter 59

~Thank you all for the really nice comments on the last chapter, it means a lot. :)

Song of the Chapter: Speak Now by; Taylor Swift
Shout out to; haliehoran00

"So she's made it then?" I question sitting on the beam next to Adrien.

Two weeks have flown by and tomorrow is the day we board the flight back to London. Adrien goes back to Manhattan, I don't know if he'll want to keep in contact with me after we bid our good-byes. I really hope he wants to continue our friendship after we go our separate ways, he's become such a good friend of mine.

Liam got back from ending tour three days ago, he's been calling me every free second I have. He's been texting me pictures of all the Christmas decorations making sure I like them because this is a very important holiday- it's my favorite. His family is going to be spending the holidays with us actually, their taking the drive from Wolverhampton up to London tonight, so they'll be there when Jessica and I arrive on Christmas Eve.

Liam and Niall have been also running around planning a small party for Louis's 22nd birthday concidering I had such a good 22nd. I'm almost positive it'll just be all of us at the house having a few drinks and dinner probably watching a football or something.

I can't wait to be home, I really can't. All I want to do is be cuddled up with Liam by the fire place drinking hot cocoa and eating Christmas cookies while Jessica watches a Disney movie next to us. But, at the same time I don't want to leave France, I love it here. I've fallen in love with the shops here, the cafe's, the art work, the person I've became while I've been here.

Flashback..{Last week.}

"So, have you heard?" Adrien asks taking a forkful of his dinner as we sit on the floor in my living room watching black and white movies now that Jessica's fast asleep in her room after a long day of practice.

"Heard what?" I ask sipping on my iced tea.

Adrien pulls out his phone and scrolls down a few pages before shoving the small screen under my nose. My throat almost closes and I rip the small device from his fingers.

"What is this?" I ask trying to keep my breathing even, I feel like my heart is going to burst.

"One Direction at a jewelry store." Adrien chuckles at my reaction, "It looks like Liam and his mates are looking at rings."

"Shut up!" I gasp zooming in on the picture.

Harry is pointing down into a clear case and Liam is watching his face, Louis has his arm around my boyfriend, Zayn and Niall are standing off to the side in their own conversation.

Why are they at a jewelry shop? Why didn't Liam tell me he was shopping there? Is he getting me a ring?

"Do you think Liam's going to you know?" Adrien smiles taking his phone from my grasp and clicking the screen off before shoving it back in his pocket.

"No." I say shaking my head, "It's too soon."

"No it isn't." Adrien laughs at me yet again, "You've been together for what five years?"

"It'll be four years in February." I correct him picking at my pasta. My appetite is completely gone by this point.

"What would you say if he asked you though?" Adrien asks chewing another bite of his Italian dinner.

"I don't know, it isn't even going to happen. They were probably shopping for Eleanor or Zayn's wedding rings." I say trying to convince him, or maybe I'm just trying to convince myself. I don't even know what's going on at this point. My head is literally spinning, I feel sick thinking about all the possibilities.