Chapter 58

Song of the chapter: Torn by One Direction
Shout out to: @Ibelongto_liam

**Read the author's note at the end, please.

Liam's POV

"So that's the shoot?" Louis asks looking over my shoulder and down at my phone screen. Casey sent me a link early this morning showing some of the pictures she took last week for Ward James. She looks beautiful, she isn't even trying to look gorgeous and she does.

"Yeah, some of it apparently." I smile looking at my girlfriend's reflection.

"She looks amazing." Louis says nudging my shoulder.

"I know. I'm so lucky to have her." I smugly say.

Casey and I have been apart for a full week and I can honestly say things are going strong. We talk every morning and night with a handful of tweets and texts throughout the day due  to my schedule and now hers. She still hasn't told Adrien to leave her alone though, but then again I'm happy he's keeping her company while she's spending the next two weeks there. She's been really busy Christmas shopping for everyone, I've been put in charge of shopping for some of Jessica's Christmas (Santa) presents - seeing as she's been searching the house for gifts that Casey has bought.

"You guys are getting serious pretty fast, aren't you?" Louis smiles ear to ear jumping over the back of the back of the couch plopping down next to me.

"We've always been serious." I say scrolling down to another breath taking picture of my girlfriend.

"I mean like you've been more serious about her than before."

"Are you talking in riddles?" I ask looking over at one of my best mates.

"No." He chuckles, "Okay, maybe."

"What are you trying to say?" I ask

"How long have you and Casey been together?" Louis asks folding his hands on his lap.

"Two weeks." I say raising my eye brow.

"No, I meant the whole time. In your whole life how long have you and Casey been together?"

"Almost four years, if I'm counting correctly" I shrug, "That's a long ass time."

"It is indeed." Louis nods never losing his smile.

"You're being creepy." I smirk, "Where's this going?"

"You don't think that after all this time you should get Casey something special for Christmas?" He wiggles his eye brows winking at me.

"Like what?"

"Well what were you planning on getting her?"

"I don't know. She mentioned she needs a new phone so I'll probably get her the new IPhone or something." I shrug, "Why are you asking?"

"You don't think it's about time you ask her something important? I mean life changing!" He throws his arms around in the air.

"What are you going on about?" I sigh giving up on this game he's started to play.

Louis sighs defeated, "Isn't it about time you proposed to a certain someone?"

"What?"

"A ring. Marriage. A future together." Louis states saying every word  very slow and clear.

Marriage? Me and Casey getting married? "Have you lose your mind? We can't stay together longer than a week without fighting."

"Have you fought since we left Paris?" Louis asks trying to prove a point.