Chapter 56

Shoutout to; Sha_amztastic 
She made me such a perfect trailer, it's on the side bar. I love it so so so much, you guys should watch it and give it a thumbs up!! :))

"So what are you going to say to Adrien?" Jason asks walking in step with me.

After everyone calmed down about Liam and I being back together I decided I really needed some one on one time with my best friend. So hand in hand we're walking down the snowy streets of Paris, just talking about everything. When I'm with Jason I feel like there's a weight being lifted off of my shoulders. I'm just Casey around him. I'm not Liam Payne's girlfriend, I'm not just a mum to a superstar's daughter or a mum of an amazing gymnast. I'm just me, it's refreshing.

"I don't know, I don't want to hurt him." I sigh using my gloved fingers to brush my fringe out of my eyes, I definitely need a trim. My hair is almost down to my middle of my back and my bangs are reaching my nose, I have to remember to cut it when I get back to the house. 

"Your going to hurt him, regardless." He says looking off into the distance.

"How am I supposed to tell him?" 

"Don't beat around the bush, just sort of tell him."  Jason shruggs.

"Liam wants me to do it today, but I don't know if I have the energy to to it right now. I don't know if I want this to happen when I'm so happy about the out come with Liam."

"But are you going to be happy with the out come with Adrien? You sounded so happy when you were with him, Case." He says looking away from me again

"Do you not want me with Liam or something?" I ask him

"No, it's not that." He takes a deep breath, "It's just.. you were finally happy, you finally seemed yourself again with this guy and your throwing it all away. I'm so happy your back with Liam because of Jessica. You throw away happiness so fast."

I try and take in what he's saying and he's right. I'm confused, torn between the love I've always had for Liam and the feelings I've developed for Adrien. That's the difference though, I love Liam. I'm always going to love him, nothing is going to change between us.

"Adrien is always going to mean something to me, he's the only other guy I've been with besides Liam in my life, but nothing is going to change my mind about this. I'm doing what really does make me happy." I try to explain.

Jason opens his mouth to talk but he's cut off by my cell phone ringing, "Hold on." I say digging my phone out of my back pocket staring at the unrecognizable number.

I slide my finger across the screen, "Hello?"

"Hi, is a Miss. Casey Mitchell there?" An American voice says on the other line. 

"This is she." I say making a face at Jason.

"Hello, this is Brett Tyler, I'm Adrien's brother." 

"Oh, I didn't know Adrien told anyone about me." I say stopping in my tracks, my heart sinks further in my chest.

"Yeah, well he's very fond of you." Brett chuckles, "Anyway the reason I'm calling is because I'm a photographer, I'd love to have a shoot on you. Maybe a shoot with my brother, or anything your comfortable with." He says cutting to the chase

"You want to take pictures of me?" I ask.

"This sounds weird doesn't it?" He asks me

"A bit yeah, I mean Adrien hasn't talked about you much. From what I understand you both don't have that great of a relationship."