Chapter 14

"Casey take a deep breath." Liam chucked.

I don't understand how he's being so calm about this whole situation, i mean here we are standing outside the door of Simon Cowell. The man who is in charge of his career, the man who had the power on how to run the story to the press. He's one of the most scary people i've ever met, but then again he's also one of the sweetest people i've ever met. I have this feeling though, that things aren't going to work out so well between us, Liam and I when we walk through that door labled "Simon Cowell". I waved him off and continued to passe up and down the small hallway. I can't recall the last time i seen Simon. No, wait yes i do..

Flashback;

"I love this song." I whispered with my eyes glued on the xfactor stage, "i love the way they're so into it."

From the corner of my eye i saw Simon smirk, "They are going to be the next big boy band, i can feel it."

"I know they are, have you seen their fan following already? it's massive." I giggled my eyes fixed on my  handsome boyfriend singing his little heart out.

"I know." Simon laughed.

"It's crazy how they were just put together, it's amazing how har they've come."

"Week 7." Simon smiled brightly, "And soon week 8."

"Cheers to that!" I high-fived him and sat back in the Judges chairs watching One Direction, next to one of the most well known people in all the world, actually laughing with him and bonding about my boyfriend being in his band. Nothing could  top this moment. ever.

..

"Casey. it's going to be fine." Liam smiled looking down at his phone probably tweeting fans.

"No it isn't." I managed to choke out. I smoothed down my pencil skirt and took a deep breath. ,y heart was pounding and my hands were starting to sweat. 

"I promise everything is going to be fine." He said looking up at me, "It's just Simon, Paul and two other people on our team. they aren't going to be mean to you, i promise. I won't let them."

Those words should have comforted me, but they didn't. And the thought of Liam's whole family being at his house right now, having a bbq with all of the boys is making everything worse. When Liam came over last week talked about everything for hours. At first everything was sweet and we were talking about the future, deciding future plans for Jessica, and making one of the biggest choices of my life. Next month, Jessica and I will be moving into the giant house, in the One Direction complex. I know it's a bit rushed, but Liam wants to spend as much time as possible with Jessica as he can, knowing how demanding his job is. I haven't told Jason yet, but i have a feeling he already knows. He's been with me through out everything for six years, he knows when somethings up, and this is going to effect the both of us...

 the pit in the bottom of my stomach seemed to grow, and i could actually feel the color being drained from my face when the door knob turned and out stepped the familiar sight of Mr. Simon Cowell himself.

"Liam." He spoke.

"Hello Simon." Liam smiled giving him a quick awkward hug.

"And Miss.Casey." Simon looked at me. "It's great to see you again." 

I forced a smile onto my lips trying to hide my nervousness, "It's a pleasure to see you too."

He gave me an awkward hug, but the smell of his cinnamon cologne comforted me in a strange way. 

"Now, why don't we go in and talk about what's brought you two here today, shall we?" He smiled at Liam and I.

"Yeah." Liam.