Chapter 23

I rolled around in the big bed that i guess i can call mine, It was so comfortable i passed out the second my head hit the pillow last night.The weight where Liam's arm was around my waist last night wasn't there any more. I reached over un-plugging my phone from the night stand to see two unread text messages.

Jase: First day without you and I'm already late! Miss you. :)

Liam;): I had to leave early for the studio, I didn't want to wake you. Jessica is at gymnastics. Thank me later? ;*

I giggled to myself at how cheeky Liam has become. But i'm not going to lie, i like the new flirty side of him, it's adorable. He's just adorable. Rolling over i face Liam's empty side of the bed, but i'm faced with our huge room. It's a huge house, but i don't feel alone. Waking up for the first time here feels strangely comforting, even if i am alone. 

Last night with the weight of Liam's arm wrapped around my waist and his body pulled tight into mine, it was perfect. For the first time in forever, i felt comfortable. I felt safe. Is this what growing up really feels like? What being in love, what having a family feels like? Because i can sure get use to this.

Never in my entire life would i have thought that this would have happened.  I mean i'm living with an international pop star, I have a family. I don't bother showering since i plan to spend the whole day in my new studio anyway. My pajamas will have to do. Quickly i throw my hair into a sloppy bun on top of my head and ruffle my bangs so their straight across my forehead. Coffee. I need coffee. I don't bother making the bed before i skip out of the over-sized room and down the stairs into the kitchen. 

It takes a while but eventually i find all the ingredients to makes a good cup of coffee. Tapping my fingers on the counter top i impatiently wait for the coffee to brew.

"Oh." A small voice comes from behind me making me jump and spin around to face the intruder. 

In the hallway is standing Karen with a suit case in one hand and her purse in the other. Neither of us say a word to each other. We kind of just awkwardly stare at one another. 

"Hi." I force out of my mouth.

Really Casey, she hates you and all you can say is hi?!

"I see you spent the night." She scoffs looking me up and down probably judging my pajamas.

"Liam didn't tell you?" I asked pouring myself the cup of coffee.

"Tell me what?" Karen asks not moving from the spot in the hallway.

"Jessica and I moved in yesterday. So we could all be a proper family." I smile kindly.

"W-what?" She studders looking confused.

"Yeah, it was bound to happen though I mean after Liam and I made things official, all he wanted to do was see Jessie and-"

She cut me off. "You are dating?! He told me he wouldn't make the same mistake twice."

"Excuse me?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Nothing. I'll talk to him later. Tell him his laundry is done and in the living room." Karen mutters before throwing the case of clothes in the room next to the kitchen and showing herself the door.

..Flashback.

"You guys are so adorable." Ruth smiles looking at Liam and myself cuddled on the couch watching some sappy love story on tv.

"Can you leave us aloneeeee?" Liam whines burring he's face in my shoulder.

"Someone''s cranky." Ruth chuckles. "Not getting laid eh, Liam?"