Father - Part II: Eren & Reader's Baby

Father - Part II [Eren & Reader's Baby]

"Papa!" Erina pointed excitedly at the outside view of the car. She was securely fastened to the baby seat where Eren constantly glanced over through the rear mirror. "Tweess!" She pointed that the tall trees that zoomed by.

Eren's head was running wild. Taking care of Erina wasn't really as difficult as he thought it would have been but he was 100% certain that taking his daughter for grocery shopping could make him lose his mind. Usually, he and _____ would go grocery shopping together while their neighbor, Krista would babysit Erina. But Krista was busy today so he had no choice but to bring Erina along.

"Maybe it wouldn't be so bad..." He sighed to himself. He pulled up at the car park and unfastened Erina from her baby chair, carrying her in his arms. Using his other free hand, he took out a rather small baby bag.

He pulled a trolley and put both his daughter and the baby bag into the trolley. Erina looked around excitedly since it was her first time grocery shopping. The automatic doors slid open and she opened her mouth in a perfect 'O' shape.

Eren couldn't help but to laugh at her adorable expression. Maybe bringing Erina along wasn't going to be as bad as he thought.

First, they stopped by at the fruits and greens section. Eren parked the trolley and scouted around, looking for the things he needed. While that happened, Erina looked around in all direction, taking in what she was seeing for the first time.

Her _____ eyes constantly followed the people who passed by her. It was a complete amazement to her. One of the passerby walked up to her with a smile and held her hand. "Hello." He smiled.

Erina stared at him for a moment and looked around for Eren, tears welling up in her eyes. She was uncomfortable with the stranger's closeness. Unable to see her father close by, she burst into tears, wailing and crying for her father.

The man put his hands before him in surprise and shock. He didn't mean to make her cry. "No, no, no. Please don't cry!" He begged as he tried to comfort her. He looked around, looking for her father which who he had no idea how he looked like.

Eren immediately rushed back to his trolley after hearing Erina's cries. Shit shit shit shit shit, he thought to himself. If _____ found out about this, she would kill him. As he approached his trolley, he saw a man trying his best to stop Erina's cries but she was crying harder and trying to get away from him.

The man turned around and saw Eren rushing towards them. His face was definitely hostile as the man's face turned paler than it already was. "Papa!" Erina cried, reaching her hands out to Eren.

"I-I can explain!" The man exclaimed as Eren pushed pass him, ignoring him to get to the crying Erina. Eren knew he had to keep his cool and tried his very best to not punch that guy in the face. It might scare Erina off.

He pulled Erina out of the seat and she buried her face in the crook of his neck, where the tiny little hands were tightly around it. Eren glared at the man as he rubbed his daughter's back soothingly. "It's okay, Erina. Papa's here. I'm here now." He said soothingly.

"S-Skewee horse face..." Erina cried. (I'm sorry, I just had to. I love Jean, I promise.) Eren and the man stared at each other for a moment before Eren's cheeks puffed out from the laughter he was trying too hard to hold in. The man flushed and rubbed the back of his head.

Soon, Erina had stopped crying and the horse-faced man apologized for scaring her. Eren smiled as she waved the man goodbye as they parted ways.

Now that was over, back to shopping. Eren had picked up all the greens he needed and they started to go through every column, searching for the rest of the things they needed.