Obey My Commands: Erwin x Reader

Obey My Commands [Erwin x Reader]

Warning: Mild sexual content.

A party was held to celebrate the first time where humanity managed to win against the Titan. Titan Shifter Eren Jaeger managed to seal the hole in Wall Maria and it was a great step for mankind. And now, everyone wanted to celebrate while they can.

All of the military soldiers, trainee or veteran, gathered around and danced around the fire, singing long forgotten songs with smiles on their faces. It was nice to see that everyone was having a great time.

The Commanders got together for a little talk and Commander Pixis being himself, brought in some alcohol. Not to be rude, Commander Erwin accepted the drinks that Commander Pixis poured for him. And it seemed as though his glass was bottomless.

After who knows how many shots, Commander Pixis finally passed out. Commander Erwin was still awake but drunk. His face was in a shade of red and his eyes were half closed. He stood up from his seat after both the Commanders were dragged out of the room by their squad leaders. He stumbled a little but regained his posture. I should really head back to my room, he thought as he slowly stumbled his way.

You were given cleaning duties at the hallways due to some idiot in your squad who got caught stealing food from the kitchen. Great, you thought, I'll have to spend the night scrubbing the floors while everyone else is having a great time downstairs.

You stood up and stretched your legs since they were feeling stiff after bending down for such a long time. Your back was hurting as well. You wanted so bad to throw your stupid teammate to a Titan.

Just then you heard soft thumps from the far end of the hallway. It was dark and eerie so you definitely perked up you sense and defense, You held the wooden brush you were using to scrub the floor closer to you, ready to use it as a weapon.

You held your breath as the thumps started getting closer towards you. Please don't be a ghost Please don't be a ghost Please don't be a ghost, you chanted in your mind as you held onto the wooden brush tighter.

You raised the brush higher, ready to throw it as you felt the presence get closer. The brush was about to slide off your grip just when you saw who it was under the moonlight that shone through the window.

Commander Erwin.

Please let it be a ghost Please let it be a ghost Please let it be a ghost, you turned around and silently prayed. You turned around again and Commander Erwin was still there, leaning against the wall, stumbling his way.

"C-C-Commander Erwin, sir!" You saluted nervously.

"Oh... It's you, _____..." He slurred, taking a step closer towards you with a weird looking smile on his face. You lowered you salute. He just called you by your first name, without the Cadet as well.

You narrowed your eyes and noticed that he had a strong blush and that he reeked of alcohol. Was Commander Erwin ... Drunk?

No way, he isn't an irresponsible man. He would never get himself drunk.

"Hmm? What are you doing here~?" He asked as he took a step closer towards you but accidentally tripped on his own foot, his body slamming onto yours, causing the both of you to fall onto the wooden floors.

Pain shot up your back but that was the least of your problems. Commander Erwin was on top of you; his face at the crook of your neck and his hot breaths sent shivers throughout your whole body. He landed in between your legs and his arms were around you, caging you. Your face flushed a deep shade of red. "C-C-C-C-Commander!" You tried to push the both of you back up.