Part 5: Leon and Carter arguing

Tori Pov

So its been a couple of months since I have moved in with this family and to be honest I love living here, they all always cheers me up when I'm upset or they just hang out with me and not care of they are seen with me.
Today is my birthday 17th birthday and I am actually really happy. I got up out of bed, had a shower then i put my blue skinny jeans on with my strappy white top then I made my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw everyone sat around talking or eatting. I grin "Good Morning everyone"
They all mumbled their good mornings then they went back to doing what they were doing. I stood there not knowing what to say. They must of forgot its my birthday, my grin turned into a frown then I grabbed a drink and walked out the kitchen into the garden. They all knew how excited I have been for my birthday but it looks like they don't remember. I walked back inside grabbed my keys without people seeing me then I walked out the house. Maybe time to myself will be good.

Carter Pov

So today is Tori's birthday and we are planning on a surprise birthday party for her. Everyone decided we would forget about her birthday to make out nothing is going on. Tori left the house so we decided to get the party ready before she gets back. I could hear Leon on the phone to one of his friends talking about Tori, it broke my heart. Tori isn't right for Leon, I should know he's my brother. But its upto Tori who she wants to be with. Recently without realising me and Tori are becoming really close and we do everything together but it's hard because of the whole Leon thing.
Anyway I finished off putting up the balloons then everyone finished doing what they were doing. i texted Tori asking where she was and she said she was on her way home. I quickly ran upstairs to my room and got Tori's birthday present then I made my way downstairs. Lets hope she will like her party and her present!

Tori Pov

I finally got home after thinking about everything thats going on. I walked through the door and everything was quiet, i started shouting hello but no one replied, i sighed then i walked into the kitchen, i quickly got a drink then I walked out back, they might be in the pool or something. As soon as I walked out I heard people shout 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORI' I looked around and saw the lads plus all my friends, a tear escaped my eye and Carter asks worriedly "Dont you like it?"
"I love it, I just thought you all forgot my birthday," I replied
"Course we haven't," Carted grinned
I gave Carter a hug and noticed Leon giving Carter dirty looks. I sigh and I ask "What is going on with you two?"
The lads looked at each other and the next thing I hear is Carter and Leon getting mad at each other and having an argument. I stood there frozen, I kept hearing my name being said and how much they liked me. I didnt know what to say, so I shout "Hey, thanks guys, you really know how to ruin someone's birthday, you two are constantly fighting and I've had enough of it!!"
I ran into the house and upto my bedroom, I started crying. Why do they always have to argue especially on my birthday?

Hi people! I know I havent posted in a while, I've been really busy with work and family! Hope you all forgive me!! Please give me any feedback to help me progress my story. Any Ideas are welcome :)