Part 1: The tragedy

Tori POV

This is the life, having fun with my friends, enjoying the party and having a good time. I was currently at Josh Clarkes house party with my two best friends Sasha and Jordy. My mum and dad know I'm at this party even though they weren't happy about me coming but they agreed to let me go because their soft and they love me to bits because I'm the only child. I was currently in the kitchen getting myself a drink when i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, i looked at the caller and noticed it was my cousin Freya calling, I looked at it weird and i answered it, i yelled down the phone because of the music "Hey Freya what do I owe this pleasure"

"Tori you need to come to your house now!" Freya says frantically

"Why I'm having fun? My mum and dad know I'm here," I laugh

I could hear Freya crying and i ask "Frey what's going on?" 

"There...there dead," Freya cries

"Whose dead," I ask

"Your...your mum and dad," Freya cries

I stare at my phone shocked, I end the call and I quickly tell my friends I need to go then I rush out of the house and I go straight home. I really dont know what is going through my head, one minute I'm thinking its a joke and then the next minute I'm thinking what if it is true and everything's about to go horribly wrong. I got to the house and noticed loads of police cars and people being wheeled out on stretchers, at that moment i knew something was horribly wrong. I ran over to the house and Freya was stood outside with my Aunt Hattie. They both looked at me and instantly I broke down right in front of them. I finally managed to calm my self down and I noticed my mum's best friend Hannah was stood over by the ambulance, I looked at her and I ran to her and she pulled me into her and gave me a massive hug. She whispers "Everything will be Okay hun, your going to come live with me and Tom in Miami so lets get you some of your things and then we will be on our way,"

I look at her in shock and then i made my way into the house, there was blood everywhere, i couldnt face looking at it. I quickly ran upstairs packed my things then i made my way outside. I got into the car and we headed to the airport. I ask "How did they die?"

She looked at me and she says "Some guy tried robbing your house thinking it was empty but your dad tried to stop him and well it ended like this, they have got the guy and he's in prison as we speak,"

I sat there not knowing what to say, why does it have to happen to my family. I know i've made some mistakes in the past but why has karma come now, i just dont understand. Hopefully my new life in Miami will help me and make me become a better person.

Whoever reads this story, please give me some advice if you can and tell me if you like it or hate it, i wont be offended. It will help me change the story if I need too. 

THANK YOU!!