Living with 6 Hot Brothers

Getting to know the story first :D 

Everything happens for a reason but everything seems to be the wrong reasons for young 16 year old Tori. Tori loves to party, have fun with her friends and just enjoy life but when her mum and dad dies she is alone and has to move to miami and live with her mum and dad's best friends Tom and Hannah Sharp. Tori has known them and there two sons Carter and Leon all of her life, but things start to change and she becomes a much better person. 

Characters: 

Carter: 18 years old. Short brown hair, tall, six pack, dark brown eyes with a tint of green in them, loves football, energetic and loves the ladies.

Leon: 17 years old. Spikes blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a body that any man would dream off, Loves to swim, loud, prankster. 

Adrian: 15 years old. Blonde hair, blue eyes, loves art, quiet. Twins

Matthew: 15 years old. Blonde hair, blue eyes Loud, energetic, sporty, loves to party. Twins

Toby: 12 years old, you can't really describe what Toby looks like because it's always changing, loves the outdoors,  enjoys reading and very shy.

Jake: 6 years old. good looking, loves everything and wants to be like his brothers.

Tom (Dad): Very attractive, hes a Doctor and loves the outdoors.

Hannah (Mum): Very attractive, She's a doctor too and loves to sing and cook. 

Tori: 16 years old, loves to party, have fun with friends, enjoys having a laugh, and very down to earth. She's a typical teenager.

Well thats all getting to know the characters :D.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY!!