Part 11: Finding Tori

Carter POV

It's been two days and we still haven't found Tori, I am starting to get even more panicky. Tori is my world and I can't find her, what am I going to do. I haven't eaten, I haven't slept, I just need to find Tori and I'm not going to stop until I find her.

Leon POV

Everyone is worrying about where Andy has took Tori, it can't be too far from us because he never goes far, Tori was telling us. This is really destroying Carter, he thinks it's his fault that Andy took Tori when in reality it's not his fault, it's none of our fault. Andy took her when we was all trying to have fun. I hate seeing Carter like this but were all trying our hardest to find her, even mum and dad are helping us try and get Tori back. I just hope were not too late in finding her!

Tori POV

I woke up to a bright light shining through the little window on the wall. My head was banging from where something heavy hit me. I sat up and looked around, where am I? I tried standing up but I couldn't. My eyes was opening slowly and I noticed 2 men stood by a door, then I turned my head slightly and I saw Andy stood there. I jumped back slightly and I say "What are you doing Andy, Why am I here?"

Andy smirked and he says "Well your awake, are you hungry, thirsty?"

"Andy I don't want anything from you, where am I and what am I doing here?" I snapped

"Your in my basement and your here because your mine and that's how its going to be," Andy smiles

"Andy I'm not yours, I want to go home, let me out of here now!!" I scream

Andy came towards me and slapped me around the face, I sat back and Andy said "You do that again and you will get more than a slap"

I nod slightly and I say "Wait until the lads realise I'm gone, they'll be after you,"

"It's been two days Tori and no one has come, so I'm sorry but looks like no one is coming for you," Andy laughs

I shake my head slightly and Andy walked out the room with the two lads, I really hope the boys do find me because I don't want to stay here with these, I can't!

Carter POV

I was currently in the meeting room thinking about where Andy could have taken her, he wouldn't take her back home because he knows we would find her there so he must be living somewhere near us and keeping her in a basement or in his house somewhere. I was looking on the computer and places Andy could be and then it clicked, he lives 10 minutes from our house and he has a basement. I used the intercom and called the lads to the meeting room. They all came in and I told them about what i found out, they all got excited then they went to get there shoes on. Lets home we can get to Tori before anything bad happens to her.

Tori POV

Every hour Andy would come into the room, he would give me some water or some food. If I wouldn't do something for him, he would either force himself on me or he would beat me up. I was soo scared. I was currently led on the bed thinking about what the guys could be doing now, I miss Carter so much, I really need him to come for me, any of the boys will do but I am desperate to get out of this place. Andy came into the basement and he said "I'm going out sugar lips, I'll be about an hour, don't try anything!"

He pushed his lips onto mine and walked out the room, I heard him lock it then there was no noises, 5 minutes later when I knew it was ok to move i got of my bed and tried making my way around the room to find something I can use to get out. I found a small gap in the wall and I noticed there was light outside but it was hard for me to do anything to get out. I walked over to the door and felt around to see if I could feel anything, I noticed there was the key in the door, I found a stick and pushed the key out, I put the stick under the door and pulled the key towards me. I got the key and carefully unlocked the door. Luckily no one was around. At this point I was soo scared, I hope they don't show up. I walked up the stairs and quietly walked around the house, every noise I would here I would hide. I heard voices by the front door so I quickly hid in the kitchen cupboard. I really hope I can get out of here.

Carter POV

We arrived at Andy's house and noticed it was awfully quiet, Andy must of went out. We hid the car round the corner and quietly made our way inside. Leon and Matthew ran downstairs towards the basement whilst I looked everywhere to see if I could see Tori anywhere. Leon and Matthew came back and said she wasn't down there, I was panicking even more. I heard banging in the kitchen so we made our way in there, the cupboard door opened slightly and Tori came out. She saw us and ran to me, I pulled her towards me. She looked in pain, her hair was a mess, she was dripping with blood. I say "Come on lets get you out of here,"

"No one is going anywhere"

I turned my head and Andy was pointing a gun at us, we stood there frozen, I say "She's coming home with us, your not having her,"

Andy came towards me and Leon, Matthew and Adrian tried fighting Andy, Andy came charging towards me and I heard a gun shot. Andy legged it and I looked down and saw blood dripping from my chest. I heard screaming then everything went black!

What just happened?

Next part up :~)