Part 20: Back together?

Carter POV
Tori really knows how to keep shocking me, I sat there in shock when Tori kissed me. I just really hope we can work this out.
It was the morning and I was sat in my bed, all I kept thinking about was the kiss and how much I wish Tori was in my arms. I quickly got ready and I walked downstairs, everyone was sat around the table apart from Tori, I ask "where's Tori?"
The boys look at me and shrugged their shoulders. I walk around the house and Tori was no where to be seen. I sigh then I got out my phone and tried ringing her but there was no answer. I started to get worried about her, usually she would tell us where she's going.
An hour later the door went and in walked Tori, I looked at her and I ask "where was you? I was getting worried,"
"Carter can I talk to you?" Tori asks
I nod and we walk upto her mum and dads room. I wonder what this is about?

Tori POV
I needed time to think so I left the house before the boys would wake up and went for a walk. I know this neighbourhood like the back of my hand so I knew I wouldn't get lost. An hour into my walk I decided I should go home, I walked through the door and Carter asks "Where was you? I was getting worried?"
I look at him and I ask "Carter can I talk to you?"
Carter nods then he follows me to my mum and dads room. I sat on the bed and Carter said "what's up?"
"I want us to be together again, I hate not being with you, I'm miserable without you, I love you Carter and I always will," I reply
Carter sat there in shock and said "are you serious?"
I nod my head and he pulled me towards him and we started to kiss, hopefully everything will work out now? know more secrets and no more lies... well that's what I thought!!