Part 26: Carter found us? Hospitalised?

Tori POV

Its been a few days since Stacey and Danny kidnapped me and Leon turned up. I really hope Carter will come for us soon. Leon's not himself. He is constantly quiet and pacing around the room all the time. Everytime I say something he bites my head of or he tells me to be quiet. I was sat on my bed and I heard people coming into the room. Stacey looked at me and she said "Your coming with me"

I looked at Leon and he looked scared, he went to grab me but Danny got to him first. I sigh and I followed Stacey. What is she going to do to me?

Carter POV

Its been a few days and still nothing, I still think Stacey has her at her house but I cannot prove it. Then I thought, I remember something about a basement, Stacey has one at her house. I quickly grabbed the guys and we headed for Staceys. We turned up and I saw Stacey and Danny leaving the house, we walked upto the front door and quietly made our way inside. We split up and looked everywhere. I headed down to the basement, it was locked. I found a key behind a photo frame and I opened it. Leon was lead there looking scared, I say "Leon!"

Leon looked at me and he said "OMG Carter they've took Tori somewhere, I tried to stop them,"

"Leon it's not your fault, come with us now and we will find her," I reply

Leon stood up and we made our way upstairs. I could hear banging upstairs so I went to have a look. Adrian and Matthew was outside of Stacey's bedroom, I slowly walked over to them and walked inside, Tori was lead on the bed in barely anything with a shot wound in her spine and blood everywhere. I say "Tori,"

Tori looked at me in pain, I walked over to her and Leon helped me get her off the bed. We slowly picked her up and walked downstairs, I heard a car pull up and we all looked at each other. We quickly went out the back way and got into our car and made our way to the hospital, Matthew was on the phone to the police and Leon was holding Tori. We got to the hospital and I rushed inside with Tori in my arms, the doctors took her off me and took her straight into theatre. I hope they can save her.

Leon POV

This is all my fault, I shouldn't of let them take Tori, I shouldnt of constantly shouted at Tori. None of this is her fault. I was so worried about Tori, I just hope everything will be fine with her.

We were at the hospital for an hour and the surgeon walked over to us, Carter asks "How is she? Can we see her?"

"We tried everything but the shot went straight into her spine so its possible she may never walk again, you can go and see her if you like," The surgeon replied

We all looked at each other and Adrian rang our parents who was on their way to the hospital. I look at Carter and he was in his own little world, I say "Carter you coming?"

Carter nods then we made our way to Tori's room. I look through the window, lying of on the bed was Tori with tubes hanging out of her mouth. I opened the door and walked inside.

Carter POV

This is all of my fault, Tori don't deserve any of this. We walked into her room and the world just swallowed me up. I hate seeing Tori like this. I sat on the chair next to her and I held her hand. A while later my mum and dad turned up and we told them what the doctor said, they were shocked.

Tori POV

I can't move, I feel like I'm being suffocated and I don't like it. I opened my eyes and I saw all the boys, Tom and Hannah looking at me and talking between themselves. I mumble "Guys,"

Everyone heads turned towards me and Hannah said "OMG We thought we lost you,"

"No of course not, guys, why can't I move?" I wonder

They all stayed quiet and Tom sat next to me and held my hand, he says "Stacey and Danny beat you up pretty good, and you ended up being shot in your spine, they've operated but they don't know how long it would take for you to walk again,"

I didn't know what to say, tears started falling from my eyes, I looked at Carter and he whispered "I'm so sorry babygirl, this is all my fault,"

"Carter it isn't. Stacey and Danny done this not you," I reply

Carter squeezed my hand and he mumbled "I need freshair,"

Carter stood up and walked out the room. Leon sat by me and he said "He's just upstair T, he'll come around, he just needs time,"

I stayed quiet and Hannah said "We should go and let you sleep, we'll be back in the morning,"

They gave me a kiss and cuddle then they left, I was led there not knowing what to do. I hope everything is fine and I will be able to walk again.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING! PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ABOUT WHAT I COULD WRITE NEXT!

THANK YOU :)